Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very disappointed with Neil Lennon joining us.

It would be a step in the wrong direction.

Would it? We desperatly need cover for the destroyer, and he'd do, short term solutions would suit me if the right players are available for the long-term plan.

Besides Agathe's on his way. So it'd only be Sutton and Petrov of the old Celtic boys club.

I would be very disappointed with Neil Lennon joining us.

It would be a step in the wrong direction.

Have to say I agree with Rocafella.

Ditto.

Its all very well saying ' I trust the manager etc etc' well he hasn't been perfect by any stretch of the imagination, take Agathe for example.

So a player who was average at leicester would not be a great move IMO.

If we were at the level I imagine us being at..... we would sign someone who made McCann the cover, and not the other way around.

Lennon is the kind of signing I see Charlton doing right about now, not Aston Villa. We got the millions remember.

We will sign Ronaldo and Rooney, source: Me.

About as trustworthy as Soccervoice, Tribalfootball and all those shitty pages filled with ads.

It doesnt matter what site or what newspaper you bring on here...they are all shit according to many...so why have this thread?

My mate saw Neil Lennon in a restaurant with Martin O'Neill last night, looks like he could be signing for Villa pretty soon.

Jim Brozier - Horsham

straight after the man u game??

can't believe i just responded to that... Anyway... a forward line (dreaming) of Young, SWP, Bellamy and Gabi - now that is one fast attack