Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

I'd like Upson, but as long as Small Heath are at or near the top of the table, they will hold on to their best players.

I think SWP is overpriced at 10m, and TBH, I'd prefer Milner.

Keane would already be training with the club if it weren't for his injury, which may have scared MON off.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like Upson, but as long as Small Heath are at or near the top of the table, they will hold on to their best players.

Thats where you're right.

So they will probably sell Upson as he is shite!

I will be seriusly disappointed if MON was even interested, nevermind buying him!

As well as nearly having a done deal for Gooch Fulham are apparently waiting for a work permit for Dempsey. Theres 2 very good players for the money right there (1 mill for gooch 3 mill for depsey). Bit of a surprise we are not in for them, as Gooch is a strong CB and Depsey a technical RW.

Thoughts?

Also here is a kid called NathanSturgis playing here in MLS only young......Absoultely quality. Rumors abound he could be playing in blighty soon.

I think MON won't gamble on US or South American players, or only on ones that have played in a decent league in Europe. Doesn't that defender play in Belgium and Dempsey in the MLS? They both could be very good players like you say, but I think its a bit much of a gamble for MON at this stage. Could be wrong.

I think your right Paddy. He has my full confidence....which im sure means alot to him ;)

I think those 2 will do very well, and could prove to be bargains, be nice to get some talented youngsters in as well as what we 'need', so that they can be developed wihtout having the pressure of 'saving' us so to speak. Also when the presumed clearout happens in the summer, those two could have been valuable squad members of higher qulaity than we will let go.

Then again they could be pants......the joys of gaffing!

I think I'd be pissed off if we signed Harewood, I mean I know back the manager and all but, if we got him for 20k and on a 6 month contract until we get the bigger players in then fine, but we won't will we?

Have we signed anyone yet ?

Obviously 4 weeks in January might not be enough time to bring in any decent players, Harewood excluded of course

Beckham at Villa what a waste of a good rumour, Defoe, and Keane were bad enough SWP even but Beckham, we need players who can play in defensive point grabbing formations, accept high balls all day long, left wingers who can play at right back, left backs who can play as centre forwards surely, although his free kick expertise would certainly be an asset

Wow thanks for that it really added a lot, actually scrap that it was just aload of rubbish really.

We play in a defensive formation to grab a point once, against the two time champions at that and now that is our formation for good is it?

Ask yourself why we have so many players playing out of position, we have no real quality and cover in certain positions and need to improve which if you'd give MON and Randy a chance instead of this constant stupid sarcastic bollocks you continue to post you might just see what can happen at the club.

We play in a defensive formation to grab a point once, against the two time champions at that and now that is our formation for good is it?

:shock:

Mate, we've played that system since the Everton away game, that's why people are getting itchy......................

Mate, we've played that system since the Everton away game, that's why people are getting itchy......................

We played with sutton and angel upfront against wigan in the next game

we played with angel and baros upfront against man city

we played with baros and gabby upfront against pompey

we played with baros and sutton upfront against sheff utd

we played with baros and sutton upfront against bolton

we played with gabby and baros upfront against spurs

we played with angel and gabby upfront against charlton.