Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres a rumour for you that american defender known as gooch who we were linked with and had a reported interest with is off to fulham apparantly.

Oguchi Onyewu.

He's been off to Fulham for the last two years or so I believe.

who volunteers to sleep in there car in villa park car park throughout january, and if they see harewood, accidently run him over before he gets to the ground, to save all villa fans around the world

Well said!

Egypt star Mohamed Aboutrika is hoping to secure his long awaited move to England this month.

The Al-Ahly playmaker has already been offered a trial spell at Reading, but Aston Villa, Bolton and Portsmouth have also been linked with moves.

Now the 28-year-old insists that the time is right to leave the Egyptian champions.

"I have completed all possible goals with Al-Ahly and want a new challenge as well as to secure my future," Aboutrika told egyptianplayers.com.

"Now I want the Ahly board to let me go because this is the ideal time for such a big step in my career."

from skysports

i doubt anyone knows a single thing about this guy

harewood would cause more problems than angel and baros because he is alot stronger and faster than either of them.

He doesn't have the technical abilities of angel or baros and is probably pretty even with them in terms of goal scoring.

I wouldn't want hareweood starting but if we needed someone to come off the bench and change things i think harewood would do that better than angel or baros could.

Egypt star Mohamed Aboutrika is hoping to secure his long awaited move to England this month.

The Al-Ahly playmaker has already been offered a trial spell at Reading, but Aston Villa, Bolton and Portsmouth have also been linked with moves.

Now the 28-year-old insists that the time is right to leave the Egyptian champions.

"I have completed all possible goals with Al-Ahly and want a new challenge as well as to secure my future," Aboutrika told egyptianplayers.com.

"Now I want the Ahly board to let me go because this is the ideal time for such a big step in my career."

from skysports

I was going to suggest this chap.

One of three nominations for African footballer of the year, along with Drogba and Essien. That means an awful lot of very good players who he is ahead of, in terms of how highly people rate him. Don't know much more than that, but suggests he has good pedigree.

who volunteers to sleep in there car in villa park car park throughout january, and if they see harewood, accidently run him over before he gets to the ground, to save all villa fans around the world

:lol: The car would probably be dented and he'd stroll off oblivious(big lad!). Seriously though I think hes good. Some people have a habit of rating players ( and teams) on their current form. Players and teams form ebbs and flows and a move can rejuvanate players and save money. Usually the inform players arent going anywhere. Its the nature of the beast! The sensible thing to do is find an average. Harewood may not be as good as last season but hes not as bad as this either. He'd be a solid squad addition.

Welcome to TEAMtalk´s Aston Villa News Headlines for Wednesday, January 03, 2007 at 13:10

To read more of todays Aston Villa news or have your say on this story why not click back to the TEAMtalk website.

Becks closes in

Aston Villa are reportly in negotiations with David Beckham, which may see him in a starting role for the FA Cup tie at his old club Manchester United.

from skysports

INFO here

Welcome to TEAMtalk´s Aston Villa News Headlines for Wednesday, January 03, 2007 at 13:10

To read more of todays Aston Villa news or have your say on this story why not click back to the TEAMtalk website.

Becks closes in

Aston Villa are reportly in negotiations with David Beckham, which may see him in a starting role for the FA Cup tie at his old club Manchester United.

:notsure:

Oh god here we go, bollocks rumours made up stories.

My nan's dog told me there is a press conference at VP, 5 tonight.

You heard it here first.

:crylaugh:

Interesting about Young, lets hope he asks to leave :D

Quote:

Becks closes in

Sorry I meant to express disbelief. Is there not a 'chin' icon?

Danny if I don't remember all wrong you are normally spot on, but this sounds like a joke?

Dave, I don't believe it myself either mate to be fair, just pasted something I've had on e mail. I'd love him at the Villa but no chance i'm afraid.

Harewood is looking cast iron by the way