Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

Love this to be true but just cant see Spuds getting rid of a goalscorer.

Hopefully its more Defoe wanting to come play for us knowing he will get more games here, also because Keano is above him in the pecking order, and he will get in the England squad. Rather than Spurs selling him.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa Park's a shit hole compared to this Hoar Cross hotel. That's why they might choose to meet him there.

And whilst I would agree it would be strange to sell him, I also thought that when Newcastle sold Andy Cole.

Everyone has a price.

Dunno where he'd figure IF he did come though.

Villa Park's a shit hole compared to this Hoar Cross hotel. That's why they might choose to meet him there.

And whilst I would agree it would be strange to sell him, I also thought that when Newcastle sold Andy Cole.

Everyone has a price.

:? :shock: you dont know where he'd figure ?

Everyone has a price.

Well obviously he'd go straight up front. But if we're playing 2 up front, is he gonna take Angel's place or play alongside him.

That's what I meant.

Everyone has a price.

Well obviously he'd go straight up front. But if we're playing 2 up front, is he gonna take Angel's place or play alongside him.

sorry to offend only having some fun....

would love to see him play alongside sutton.

That's what I meant.

Everyone has a price.

That's what I meant.

:winkold:

very hard to say, maybe up front with Harewood ?