Jan transfer window - rumours, speculation & suggestions

OnePablo

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prepare to be very happy. Jermaine Defoe is staying at my mates hotel near Lichfield right now. He's not here for a spa break. Stand by..

...........Promise?

unless this is the sickest wind up ever but I don't think so, my mate is a villa fan too.

Mate, we've played that system since the Everton away game, that's why people are getting itchy......................

We played with sutton and angel upfront against wigan in the next game

we played with angel and baros upfront against man city

we played with baros and gabby upfront against pompey

we played with baros and sutton upfront against sheff utd

we played with baros and sutton upfront against bolton

we played with gabby and baros upfront against spurs

we played with angel and gabby upfront against charlton.

In your eyes maybe, (have to be careful) perhaps you saw it so Luke, some others did not, certainly against Man City, Bolton, Spurs and Charlton, anyway.

:roll:

My nans dog got it wrong, he is now over in Lichfield with my uncle ex mayor (that bits true) and they saw Defoe playing football in the park with a Villa shirt on, he said he was gonna sign for Villa.

:crylaugh:

If Defoe signs for Villa i will eat my pants!

These stories that come out are always well funny.

My nans dog got it wrong, he is now over in Lichfield with my uncle ex mayor (that bits true) and they saw Defoe playing football in the park with a Villa shirt on, he said he was gonna sign for Villa.

:lol:

i'd love it to be true, somehow i cant see it happening. Defoe is the type of signing we would all like to see.

Pay per view please Jez.

He is at Hoar Cross Hall which is between the villages of Kings Bromley and Yoxall near Lichfield. My mates already been at him for tickets..

Pay per view please Jez.

He is at Hoar Cross Hall which is between the villages of Kings Bromley and Yoxall near Lichfield. My mates already been at him for tickets..

No offense intended at all mate, these stories just make me chuckle they always pop up during transfer windows.

They will be clean pants not used one's ;)

[quote="Awol

Pay per view please Jez.

No offense intended at all mate, these stories just make me chuckle they always pop up during transfer windows.

They will be clean pants not used one's ;)

None taken mate! Tbh i'm half way to pissing my pants with excitement. I don't have enough front to post something like this if I wasn't 100% sure. As I said, stand by!

Has your mate actually spoken to Defoe and asked him if he is signing for Villa?