what do you do when you wanna kill some 1 ?

walesavfc

My missus has been getting shit from her ex for 2 years, he even keyed my car when I moved in thinking it ws hers. And I mean badly - every panel was **** and it needed a total respray.

So I had a word with a neighbour to tip me off if he ever appeared again, and a few weeks later I got a call that he was outside and had been looking over the fence.

I went out with an iron bar and smashed his window in while he sat in the car. He shat himself and sped away...only later did I find out he went directly to Plod to report me...they took his statement then ARRESTED HIM for drunk driving!

Second DD ban in 7 years and now the prick can't get his license back until a doctor says he's not an alkie (which he definitely is).

I call that karma :-)

Oh and this retard is SIXTY ONE years old. Some people never grow up.

And yes he really is a small heath fan, which makes it even better

Nice one. :clap:

ok, i just want to translate this into some facts:

- your son is a prick

- his best mate was verbally abusing your wife/gf.

- you told him not to say stuff like that

- verbal internet slanging match ensued.

Do you speak to your son? Its his friend, and your son needs to stop it happening. Ban your son from coming round if he's going to bring his mate.

Thread of extreme Win. I've read the OP a couple of times now and I'm still not sure what's going on, who has said what, or indeed what they have said.

Thread of extreme Win.

You can't beat VT for randomness.

My advice would be to go to the bizzies. This youth knows where you live, I think, which isn't a good thing.

My missus has been getting shit from her ex for 2 years, he even keyed my car when I moved in thinking it ws hers. And I mean badly - every panel was **** and it needed a total respray.

So I had a word with a neighbour to tip me off if he ever appeared again, and a few weeks later I got a call that he was outside and had been looking over the fence.

I went out with an iron bar and smashed his window in while he sat in the car. He shat himself and sped away...only later did I find out he went directly to Plod to report me...they took his statement then ARRESTED HIM for drunk driving!

Second DD ban in 7 years and now the prick can't get his license back until a doctor says he's not an alkie (which he definitely is).

I call that karma :-)

Oh and this retard is SIXTY ONE years old. Some people never grow up.

And yes he really is a small heath fan, which makes it even better

You did the right thing by confronting him the very next time you saw him and smashing his car windows.

The way I see it is that all that swearing back and forth ( like in the first post ) does nothing.

1-He pisses you off

2-you say something to him

3- Anything else apart from an apology and you smack him right there.

So at the stage you are at right now, I would say leave it and leave it if you see him on the street as well.BUT if he comes around again, for anything at all hit him first and hit him hard.

The last thing I would do is go around to his place,I mean that way you are meeting him in his teritory.

Also going to the police won't do any good as they can't do anything without proof and stuff like that

Get help from Leemond2008 (if he's still alive).

Hey I just had a thought... it couldn't have been... could it... ? :shock:

No,he has to fix this himself.

The other guy started it he has to finish it.

Get help from Leemond2008 (if he's still alive).

Hey I just had a thought... it couldn't have been... could it... ? :shock:

No,he has to fix this himself.

The other guy started it he has to finish it.

Erm... it was a joke.

Â