what do you do when you wanna kill some 1 ?

walesavfc

Taking the law into your own hands and being violent could potentially land you in a lot of trouble.

I understand it's difficult to stomach when someone has so highly offended you, but I think you need to be the better man and leave it behind.

In a few weeks it won't seem worth the hassle.

what has happened since is i have had a sleep and calmed down, misses has sent her texts etc to the police, aparently he allready on a curfew for doing a similar thing to his ex misses.

Will leave it in there hands for now but someday i will bump into him am sure of it. Not sure what i will do then tbh

this guy is just a waste of the breath he breaths but these days seems like there are plenty of them around

what has happened since is i have had a sleep and calmed down, misses has sent her texts etc to the police, aparently he allready on a curfew for doing a similar thing to his ex misses.

Will leave it in there hands for now but someday i will bump into him am sure of it. Not sure what i will do then tbh

this guy is just a waste of the breath he breaths but these days seems like there are plenty of them around

If he is as bad as you say then when you bump into him again, introduce him to McStupid and they can both **** off to Wales. :D

If he is as bad as you say then when you bump into him again, introduce him to McStupid and they can both **** off to Wales. :D

Who???

i came home tonight after having good day fishing and a few beers after and seen this guy who is best friends with my son really laying into my misses.

from what you typed above, i'm assuming you came home and watched someone hitting your missus and then decided to tell him off later by text ...

i'm confused

i came home tonight after having good day fishing and a few beers after and seen this guy who is best friends with my son really laying into my misses.

from what you typed above, i'm assuming you came home and watched someone hitting your missus and then decided to tell him off later by text ...

i'm confused

:lol:

T'was indeed a hard to decypher post.

I belive the 'laying into the missus' was of the virtual, electronic verbal variety, be that text, email, internet etc ....

I'm done with this thread. Personally I'm waiting for the "What should I do once I've killed someone" thread :D

If had a tab open ready to make that thread for about 5 minutes now, I just can't bring myself to hit "submit". :twisted:

I'm done with this thread. Personally I'm waiting for the "What should I do once I've killed someone" thread :D

If had a tab open ready to make that thread for about 5 minutes now, I just can't bring myself to hit "submit". :twisted:

Wasn't that covered in the 'Ask BOF anything' thread when someone asked how to dispose of a body? :lol:

Â