what do you do when you wanna kill some 1 ?

walesavfc

kk guys i have 26 year old son who is a rwal prick... hangs around with propper pricks.

i came home tonight after having good day fishing and a few beers after and seen this guy who is best friends with my son really laying into my misses.

i am 45 so the intweb warrior thing is old hat for me btw, but i messaged him when i seen it with this

Hi little prick wtf as xxxx and my life got to do with a little prick druggy Twunt like you,you ever talk to XXXXX like that and i will use you to batter your mate.

he was making remarks about him n his mate btw.

bring it then u **** prick come down tuesday and see wa happens u mug u no exsacy wa u done u kunt so **** the chit chat get down ya and sortt it man to man u fool"

seems like these days you have to be on the right day even if your vocablary is limited

then whathappened after was lot of shit but i will give you a few quotes

"listen old timer u wanna be eatin thro a straw carring on the way ur goin bring ur **** mates aswell coz ill smash u all up on my **** own wa ever time u wanna come u dont phase me u kunt coz ill stabb **** out of u simple"

i replied with "you watch to much tv you think you really tough guy"

long and short is, i have phoned a m8 to take me where he lives in morning... even if he wants it to be tuesday lol.. no idea where that came from... but omg he was badly abusing my misses.. should i let it ride ??? i think not but i dun just wannna hurt this guy i really wanna kill him

it would be better if i got him to admit he was a nose to ?

he thinks i still live in WALES BTW.

is really not a big problem cos guys like these are easily delt with, but i cant be the only one who sees the red mist and wants to do REAL harm ?

i will sleep on it tonight and in morning when m8 comes ill make mind up what i will do.... atm i really think my next post will be from the inside......... i swear to god i could easliy take a persons life right now.. and i am type of person who shed a tear last night at Johnathan and charlotte :(

Your boy is living in Wales, is it? Take off and nuke the site from orbit - it's the only way to be sure.

Alternatively shop him to the rozzers. They won't care about threats of violence but the chances are he's committing benefit fraud or touching kids.

Hope this helps.

I'd try to avoid murder, if possible. If the guy is menacing/threatening your family, save the texts, and go to the police. I'm about your age, and we're too old to be brawling with young idiots. Not worth it, man. At all.

I'm sure we've all seen the red mist from time to time, and the best policy is always to avoid confrontation.

If he attacks you, snap his neck, but don't go looking for it.

Drop a dime on him, and see if the police scare him enough for him to shape up.

My missus has been getting shit from her ex for 2 years, he even keyed my car when I moved in thinking it ws hers. And I mean badly - every panel was **** and it needed a total respray.

So I had a word with a neighbour to tip me off if he ever appeared again, and a few weeks later I got a call that he was outside and had been looking over the fence.

I went out with an iron bar and smashed his window in while he sat in the car. He shat himself and sped away...only later did I find out he went directly to Plod to report me...they took his statement then ARRESTED HIM for drunk driving!

Second DD ban in 7 years and now the prick can't get his license back until a doctor says he's not an alkie (which he definitely is).

I call that karma :-)

Oh and this retard is SIXTY ONE years old. Some people never grow up.

And yes he really is a small heath fan, which makes it even better

Â