what do you do when you wanna kill some 1 ?

walesavfc

Careful this, threads like these could get people in trouble with the law.

In Singapore maybe...!

I love the bus shelter sign over there with 'Choose Your Weapons, Face your Consequences' on it - can you get us a pic? I loved the bicycle chain bit! never even thought of using that as a weapon till I saw that.

Looking at the opening post, I suspect it's of more interest to the grammar police, of which I am an enthusiastic supporter if not a fully paid-up member.

**** ave im. Make him conjugate verbs, and spell words, and such.

In Singapore maybe...!

I love the bus shelter sign over there with 'Choose Your Weapons, Face your Consequences' on it - can you get us a pic? I loved the bicycle chain bit! never even thought of using that as a weapon till I saw that.

Good grief - have you never seen any biker gang exploitation movies?

In Singapore maybe...!

:lol:

Will try to find one (or something similar) but might be a little hard.

legov wrote:

Looking at the opening post, I suspect it's of more interest to the grammar police, of which I am an enthusiastic supporter if not a fully paid-up member.

**** ave im. Make him conjugate verbs, and spell words, and such.

Romanes Eunt Domis !

• 1 month later...

When our family was packing up my grandparents possessions after they had died. It was getting a bit here's because my uncle was dictating who had go what items and was basically ordering people about.

My mum and him were arguing and I was getting a bit upset.

I shouted at all the uncles (5of them) and said

"grandma and grander gave you everything all of their lives, houses and cars, private schools and holidays, and your squabbling over things purely for their value. They're both up their laughing at you idiots"

So it calms down a little until my uncle says something to my mum about how she an my girlfriend shouldn't be here so can **** off.

Well I don't get angry much but when I do I go pretty mental.

Ran up to him on the stairs and smashed him in the face and tried to pull him over the bannister

Then told him what a selfish prick he was and if he ever spoke to either my mum or girlfriend like that again I'd kill him and his gooky wife (23 yr old from Thailand) and that I wish he'd died of cancer and not my grandma.

Other than that I've not wanted to really hurt someone other than the time my car got broken into and I roamed the streets with a cricket bat like a nutter for an hour looking for them

• 1 month later...
Stick them in a vat of acid but make sure you get rid of the fatty deposits afterwards though

Whats the Vat made out of ?

20% of the sale price on top.

This thread is **** mental. One of the strangest and most indecipherable OPs I've ever read. Thanks for the clarification guys/galls.

For what it's worth I'd have kicked seven barrels of shit out of him, but then I'm lucky to not have to live in that kind of world. Neither will my children.

That said, did nobody else notice kidlewis refer to a thai lady as "gooky"?

Odd, I read that and thought it said "geeky".

Nope, definitely gooky. I had to do a double take.

I mean to be honest, I'm not sure of the racial connotations. Is it a bit like calling an american a yank? Because it feels, worse?

I mean to be honest, I'm not sure of the racial connotations. Is it a bit like calling an american a yank? Because it feels, worse?

It's the Asian equivalent of "nigger". It comes from the Korean war.

Yeah, I assumed that was the connotation.

Ummm, mods?

Must be from the fact that Koreans use 'gook' or 'guk' in a lot of words they use. Most country names end in 'Guk' and it also is used for many soup names.

Â