Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

Zatman

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Yaya should be first name on the teamsheet where midfield is involved. I think he's immense.

Don't think Barry should be getting near your first team these days to be honest.

Agree entirely on both points mate. I think he had an off day on Saturday, as did Silva but they're allowed one once in a while, both have been immense this season.

Found on Bluemoon

mate im not a hooligan at all but after getin train from aston i ended up singingin 'goin down my lord goin down villa goin down' then this villa fan came up to me n said shut so i told him **** off n he said he was gunna stab me lol so i ignored him and he kept kickin off so i ended up chuckin a fence at him n he still give it so i asked him to come down a side street n fukin av it with me n he fukin done one so i shouted fuk off u brummie word removed then the next word removed comes along so i had lost it by then lol

OH DEAR

If you look at the thread everyone is taking the piss out of him. Literally everyone. We think he's as much of a knob as you do.

Yeah i think;

-------Toure----Milner-------

Johnson-----Tevez-----Silva

-------------Dzeko-----------

That would be very strong and balanced ATM.

It would, but I can't overemphasise the importance of De Jong. Every time he doesn't play we really, really miss him. I think this would be for us:

-------------De Jong--------------

--------Milner------Yaya----------

Silva------------------------Tevez

--------------Dzeko---------------

With Tevez drifting in.

Yeah i think;

It would, but I can't overemphasise the importance of De Jong. Every time he doesn't play we really, really miss him.

I would play him in the bigger games, but Milner in the lower league teams because he has a more forward threat.

But milner will also work his arse off in games, he is not being used and it is stupid. put him in for a run of games and he will make a difference, he'll get forward, create chances, get into the box, create space for others, track back, run all over the pitch for the cause. He needs to be played and you will see what I mean. Such a shame, his career has taken one massive leap backwards atm.

Regarding the dickhead singing going down, we already pointed out the fans who got a slap outside the holte, there are stories on 606 about a few getting one outside the church now theres him, what the **** was wrong with them? Drinking all day and bravado got to them? rocket polishers

Found on Bluemoon

mate im not a hooligan at all but after getin train from aston i ended up singingin 'goin down my lord goin down villa goin down' then this villa fan came up to me n said shut so i told him **** off n he said he was gunna stab me lol so i ignored him and he kept kickin off so i ended up chuckin a fence at him n he still give it so i asked him to come down a side street n fukin av it with me n he fukin done one so i shouted fuk off u brummie word removed then the next word removed comes along so i had lost it by then lol

OH DEAR

MCFC fans on here are right, this mug is getting a right verbal shoeing on the Bluemoon forum. I don't however like the fact that there's a topic on us booing Barry. I wish we wouldn't bother. Milner gets banner- hmm, pretty sure he's not put in 10 years of graft through awful times.

We really do make a habit of booing would be/should be legends. See: Southgate, Yorke.

Yeah i think;

It would, but I can't overemphasise the importance of De Jong. Every time he doesn't play we really, really miss him.

I would play him in the bigger games, but Milner in the lower league teams because he has a more forward threat.

If I had my way he'd start ahead of Barry no question. I just feel we need De Jong to anchor the midfield while Milner and Yaya bomb on upfield. In terms of importance to the team De Jong is right up there with Tevez, he's brilliant and hardly ever has a poor game.

Regarding the dickhead singing going down, we already pointed out the fans who got a slap outside the holte, there are stories on 606 about a few getting one outside the church now theres him, what the **** was wrong with them? Drinking all day and bravado got to them? rocket polishers

It does seem like we've got some right Danny Dyer wannabes going to our away matches these days. I didn't go on Saturday but I've seen some right mugs this season. They do seem to be put off by longer trips though, so hopefully there won't be many at Chelsea when I next go away.

It does seem like we've got some right Danny Dyer wannabes going to our away matches these days. I didn't go on Saturday but I've seen some right mugs this season. They do seem to be put off by longer trips though, so hopefully there won't be many at Chelsea when I next go away.

We've all got our fair share. Kind of knocks the edge off it when you've got the kids in tow and have to explain why some knuckledraggin' amoeba is leering drunkenly all over the place and abusing any poor soul in a away shirt!

We've all got our fair share. Kind of knocks the edge off it when you've got the kids in tow and have to explain why some knuckledraggin' amoeba is leering drunkenly all over the place and abusing any poor soul in a away shirt!

I know what you mean in that respect; I take my little sister sister to home games, and some aways. By and large CoMS is fairly away fan-safe, which Maine Road was anything but! That maze of alleyways must've been hell for a visiting fan. My season ticket at City is just to the right of the away fans in the corner, I love the banter and some great people around me. I'm 19 so I'm fairly new to the away game lark, done 9 since last season. thankfully I missed the bad old days in that respect and I haven't seen anything actually kick off when I've gone away.

To be fair to them a group of city fans walked me from picadilly to the ground showing me short cuts and plenty of friendly banter and during the game it werent too bad considering you're so close to each other but ive never seen anything like saturday in 10 years of going

So to city fans... how do you rate milner so far? Do you think he has a big future at city? Have his performances justified sitting on the bench?

He's shown some real quality but he's been stuck out on the wing a lot of the time. When he played through the middle against Leicester away in the cup a few weeks ago he was immense, drove through their midfield and put one away in style. Wish Mancini would play him instead of Barry. In comparison to Milner he's slow, limited in ability and generally passes sideways. Truly believe he's got it in him.

City fans have always been class for the friendly banter in my experience, but there are always idiots. Every club has them.

Apart from Spurs fans of course, everything to do with Spurs is perfect from top to bottom exemplified by the loveable rogue that is Harry Redknapp. They are factually and statistically perfect.

Â