Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Walker, oh dear, this is low even by footballer standards

Kyle Walker has apologised to his family for "idiot choices and idiot decisions" following weeks of speculation about his private life.

The Manchester City player told the Sun of an extra-marital affair with TV personality Lauryn Goodman. 

"What I've done is horrible," he said, apologising to his pregnant wife Annie Kilner, with whom he has three children. 

It follows a turbulent period for the England defender.

The 33-year-old told the newspaper: "What I've done is horrible and I take full responsibility.

"I made idiot choices and idiot decisions. I can't begin to think or imagine what Annie is going through. I've tried to ask her but there's pain and hurt."

Speaking out in the hope of giving privacy to his young family, Walker continued: "My actions have caused a lot of pain to a lot of people. I'm sorry because, as a family, this isn't meant to happen."

Walker and Ms Kilner, who first met as teenagers, are reported to be spending time apart as she prepares to give birth.

"To not be there when she needs me the most, but to know that you've caused that hurt, that's something I have to live with now," Walker said.

The newspaper reported that Walker has fathered two children with Ms Goodman during his marriage to Ms Kilner.

link

Edited by Genie

7 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

"Not there when she needs me the most" that sentence alone tell you how manipulative he is. 

If she has any sense she’ll sack him off, take half his money, and about 50 grand a month child maintenance for the next 18 years.

Walker to Saudi could be on the cards.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

TV personality Lauryn Goodman. 

Had to Google, never heard of her.

Looks 99% silicone :puke:

• Like 1

I think even Rooney looks down on this stuff.

Already has a child with his side chick, and knocks her up again whilst his wife and mother of 3 other children is pregnant. 

It’s certainly a bit it more than a moment of madness.

And yet again, despite several other embarrassing recent disclosures (including flashing his genitals at women in a bar and hosting sex parties during lockdown) he’ll still get picked by Southgate.

It’s no wonder he carries on the way he is when there’s no punishment or serious consequences from his actions. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think even Rooney looks down on this stuff.

Already has a child with his side chick, and knocks her up again whilst his wife and mother of 3 other children is pregnant. 

Indeed, very risky business, this is why Wazza waits until the menopause kicks in.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'm sure an interview with the sun will smooth over any cracks in his personal life

I wonder if they were going to run a much more critical story on him and he’s decided to give them the exclusivity and quotes in return for an easier ride (not as easy as his side piece obviously).

I am surprised he’s not declared himself a sex addict to try and get some sympathy. It worked for Ivan Toney and gambling.

Â