Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the next hour on talkSPORT, they are inviting callers in to discuss how to Manchester City got to this level of winning the treble. I would think it was plainly obvious that, but I bet you not one caller is allowed to mention the money and cheating.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Follyfoot said:

For the next hour on talkSPORT, they are inviting callers in to discuss how to Manchester City got to this level of winning the treble. I would think it was plainly obvious that, but I bet you not one caller is allowed to mention the money and cheating.

A decade of financial cheating is the only answer. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The single solitary good thing about all this is seeing how much it is hurting ManUre fans.

At least they support a real club.

There is no silver lining here. But Ive also just stopped caring. Anything they win just feels like it didn’t happen and we move on until someone else wins. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

How do they afford to have a bunch of £100m rated players on several hundreds grand a week each on THE BENCH???

How much is Haaland really on if the biggest clubs in the world didn’t even try and compete?

How many salaries does Pep get?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Genie said:

I wonder if they’ll private jet a bunch of players back to play the QF and then private jet them back to the WCC straight after full time.

Of course they will. Drug cheat Pep will want the lot next season, domestic treble, champions league, super cup and world club. So more cherry picking up an economy teams.

I found Joleon Lescott's comments towards the end about how the owner and chairman deserved credit for this utterly cringeworthy. As for our former captain hanging about for an interview after the game, being apparently overcome and speechless, before saying, "This is just what you work for your whole life. I am so happy. To win the treble with this group of players is so special." :rolleyes: 

image.jpeg.b3021c3fecc861e57927abe2cfa77be2.jpeg

Edited by John
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

How do they afford to have a bunch of £100m rated players on several hundreds grand a week each on THE BENCH???

How much is Haaland really on if the biggest clubs in the world didn’t even try and compete?

How many salaries does Pep get?

This this and this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, John said:

I found Joleon Lescott's comments towards the end about how the owner and chairman deserved credit for this utterly cringeworthy. As for our former captain hanging about for an interview after the game, being apparently overcome and speechless, before saying, "This is just what you work for your whole life. I am so happy. To win the treble with this group of players is so special.:rolleyes: 

image.jpeg.b3021c3fecc861e57927abe2cfa77be2.jpeg

I might be misreading your post, apologies if so, but, what is wrong with what Jack said?

5 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

No, you couldn't

Chelsea have spent more than Man City and they finished 12th. Man Utd have spent as much as them and been shite for a decade.

He's the best manager ever

If he was so good he wouldnt have all the asterisks next to him

For all his faults the trophies Mourinho won were all legitimate without money laundering, bribery and drug allegations

Edited by Zatman

9 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

The only thing that is going to halt this bullshit, fraudulent "dominance" is that the Saudis and Qataris are in the rear view window.

Oh the joy, that the top level of the English and European football pyramid will be decided by which corrupt oil state blags FFP the best and gets away with the most cheating.

Whilst we celebrate getting into the conference league, albeit on actual merit.

Fans are already turning off its only gonna get worse when people realise its ahit and you have no chance of being better than city  due to the vast amount of wealth and how uncompetitive it is now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

If he was so good he wouldnt have all the asterisks next to him

For all his faults the trophies Mourinho won were all legitimate without money laundering, bribery and drug allegations

Wtf Mourinho worked for Chelsea twice 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Wtf Mourinho worked for Chelsea twice 

for all Abramovich faults, in football terms they didnt have hundreds of charges labelled against them by the authorities and won the trophies legally

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

for all Abramovich faults, in football terms they didnt have hundreds of charges labelled against them by the authorities and won the trophies legally

It was all oil money being laundered through London.  It may not have been illegal in the football world yet but it's hardly different.

Â