Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

Really hope they’re made an example of. Unprecedented levels of cheating to just all of a sudden come from nowhere to dominating English football for a decade.

The whole of football know it. I mean just that comment alone from Purslow about trying to shop Grealish around to Real Madrid, just anyone but City speaks volumes in itself. 

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I know, but how serious will their punishment be? I suspect it will be watered down and barely touch them. I hope not, and there are some prediction very serious consequences, we shall see!

It's strange that the government have held back the white paper about this very issue. It was due to be released this week.

I'd be concerned if I supported them

Just now, Nigel said:

It's strange that the government have held back the white paper about this very issue. It was due to be released this week.

Yeah, I’m just catching up on that part now. It looks like it might be strategic timing for maximum impact. Let’s bloody hope so! 

31 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Yep. I think they'll hold back to a new and ai would presume put pressure on the Premier league to roperly punish them. Failure to do so will, I think, mean independent regulation of the league with government sanctioned legislation and consequences, thus eliminating the top tier monopoly.

Â