Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man City should honestly have a bloody look at themselves. Bad winners, bad fanbase, buying their way to success. Going onto the pitch and punching an opposition player when you yourself just won the league is new level low-class thuggery. City should have their plastic fan boy squad banned for 10 games like what would happen in Germany or Italy, yet I'm sure the FA will keep allowing their scumbag fans to behave like the low life animals they are.

Who would ruin their own club's property, punch an opposition player and cut up the turf when you won the bloody league? Jesus wept. 

Just now, magnkarl said:

Man City should honestly have a bloody look at themselves. Bad winners, bad fanbase, buying their way to success. Going onto the pitch and punching an opposition player when you yourself just won the league is new level low-class thuggery. City should have their plastic fan boy squad banned for 10 games like what would happen in Germany or Italy, yet I'm sure the FA will keep allowing their scumbag fans to behave like the low life animals they are.

Who would ruin their own club's property, punch an opposition player and cut up the turf when you won the bloody league? Jesus wept. 

Mancunians

See also: troglodyte, chav, parasite, pondscum

6 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

?? what have they done?

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

?? what have they done?

Dismantled both goals, thrown them around with kids on top, cut up pieces of turf to take home, burnt holes in seats with cigars, broken the corner flags and ad-screens.

Edited by magnkarl
  • Sad 1

Just now, magnkarl said:

Dismantled both goals, thrown them around, cut up pieces of turf to take home, burnt holes in seats with cigars, broken the corner flags and ad-screens.

Imagine if they’d lost. Probably would’ve burnt the stadium to the ground… they are the small Heath of Manchester.

20 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Annoying how papers refer to the Olsen incident as an "attack" in quotation marks, as if it's questionable whether he really was attacked.

guardi.JPG

i would guess thats something the legal team insist on

and that this time next week they can be removed 

35 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Dismantled both goals, thrown them around with kids on top, cut up pieces of turf to take home, burnt holes in seats with cigars, broken the corner flags and ad-screens.

Sickening entitled fanbase. You’d think these idiots would be used to winning the league by now. Utterly reprehensible. FA will stay silent no doubt. 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

i would guess thats something the legal team insist on

and that this time next week they can be removed 

Yeah that’s pretty much what I feel. That happens in the media.

14 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Yeah that’s pretty much what I feel. That happens in the media.

100% the quotes are used in headline because it’s what someone said as to ensure they aren’t blamed. In this example I wouldn’t be surprised to see other more stern headlines. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

Gundogan has won them the league today after they threw him on the scrapheap

Bit of a weird way to put it.

People are always moaning about how they don't need all these players. They then tell one of them they're free to leave and they've "thrown him on the scrapheap"

Which is it?

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

People are always moaning about how they don't need all these players. They then tell one of them they're free to leave and they've "thrown him on the scrapheap"

Which is it?

Both, obvs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

Imagine if they’d lost. Probably would’ve burnt the stadium to the ground… they are the small Heath of Manchester.

They would've been long gone out of the ground before the final whistle - as a few already were yesterday. 

Remember the qpr game ? Loads trying to make their way back in then. 

The scenes after the celebration weren’t pretty, but let’s not pretend this wouldn’t have happened at other places. I can guarantee Liverpool fans would have been as bad, they were trying to storm the pitch at villa park the other week. Also let’s not forget that when they won the league we were in a lockdown and they still turned up at the stadium.

Football unfortunately attracts a lot of degenerates from all clubs, the amount of coke being used doesn’t help. 

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Football unfortunately attracts a lot of degenerates from all clubs, the amount of coke being used doesn’t help. 

This.

Also, perhaps goading opposition players/officials/fans is the new "can I have your shirt ?" fad ?

32 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Which is it?

Personally, I find the idea that they can simply 'tell a player they're free to leave' of Gundogan's quality, seemingly without being arsed to try to get much in the way of a transfer fee for him, is indicative of the anti-competitive gulf in finances between teams in the league. Them stockpiling players is also indicative of the same problem.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Which is it?

Either way which criticises and attacks them the most…

Take your pick…

• Confused 1

Â