Sportswash! - Let’s oil stare at Manchester City!

ClaretMahoney

i like the way they reported their game this morning,

"10 man city lost to Stoke"

no mention of the fact that in the previous 2 games Stoke were down to 10 men and city couldnt beat them, in fact only a shit decision meant that "10 man Stoke beat City" didnt happen last time out.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It made me laugh that people were falling over themselves raving about Mancini after he won his first couple of games, some of said it wouldn't last. He was given the easiest possible introduction to English football to try and ease him in and as soon as the games got a little harder he came up short.

He won't be in charge by the start of next season I'm certain, I do though find it very funny all the City fans on the radio last night moaning and wanting sympathy. Jog on fella's.

Ahh yes, the "New manager effect" teams play well / brilliantly for a couple of games under new management and then return to their old ways.

I'm going to wait till after they are out of the FA Cup before I am gloating. If they avoid Chelsea they will probably go to the final.
Permission granted to gloat, BTW.

005.gif

Ahaha brilliant! :lol:

No Wembley for that bunch of mopes.

They have a tough run of fixtures coming up as well with a lot of away games. They are already looking shaky.

It made me laugh that people were falling over themselves raving about Mancini after he won his first couple of games, some of said it wouldn't last. He was given the easiest possible introduction to English football to try and ease him in and as soon as the games got a little harder he came up short.

He won't be in charge by the start of next season I'm certain, I do though find it very funny all the City fans on the radio last night moaning and wanting sympathy. Jog on fella's.

Yep there was that City fan in here, after beating Stoke at home and Wolves away, talking about how he's changed City completly etc... :lol:

It's funny to hear them say Barry was a 'driving force' at Villa....

Neutrals really did overrate Barry, he was never what you could call a driving force, he was always too slow. He was just a slightly better version of Petrov.

couldnt happen to a nicer team. I think looking at the fixtures 4th place should really be between us and liverplop but i cant see us having the legs come the end of the season. I think we have man city one from the end, wouldnt it be great to be going to see Gaz Baz as carling cup holders and fa cup finalists!!

Did you see one of the posts on the citeh website - "gareth barry runs like he needs a shit" Ive thought that for years!

Yep there was that City fan in here, after beating Stoke at home and Wolves away, talking about how he's changed City completly etc... :lol:

He wasn't the only one, there were a few Villa fans on here saying the same.

Sounds like Barry's there Sidwell.

No right now, it sounds like he's their Petrov (not their Petrov but our Petrov in their team if you get my drift). In fact he's much like Gareth Barry was here, a section of the fan base seem to over emphasise his small faults in a game and don't see the big picture. That topic could be a VT topic from say 4 years ago

No right now, it sounds like he's their Petrov (not their Petrov but our Petrov in their team if you get my drift). In fact he's much like Gareth Barry was here, a section of the fan base seem to over emphasise his small faults in a game and don't see the big picture. That topic could be a VT topic from say 4 years ago

Spot on Bicks. I've read that thread and I could almost attach posters names from here to the comments made there. Different site same debate and same miss guided views.

Spot on Bicks. I've read that thread and I could almost attach posters names from here to the comments made there. Different site same debate and same miss guided views.

Blumin ek, well thank god we have you two, to point out how our opinions are so wrong!

:P

Blumin ek, well thank god we have you two, to point out how our opinions are so wrong!

:P

You are welcome Jez.

Â