Oaks

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Substituted at half-time

That good hey :cry:

give him a chance eh?

(suppose you've already forgotten, he scored one and made one in the first leg?)

typical over-reaction :!:

Why give him a chance?

Let's start slagging him off now and continue it when he actually arrives.

Then in January he can be sent out on loan and people can start posting about how much the team is missing him. :)

Substituted at half-time

That good hey :cry:

give him a chance eh?

(suppose you've already forgotten, he scored one and made one in the first leg?)

typical over-reaction :!:

Why give him a chance?

Let's start slagging him off now and continue it when he actually arrives.

Then in January he can be sent out on loan and people can start posting about how much the team is missing him. :)

Ah now I get it!!!!

He's a bit shit really isn't he?!?!

Holman out!

At least give him a chance.

Remember we are only interested in bossman and free signings,so what sort of quality do you expect from that ?

We won't get too many players that are currently playing in europe for $0

No problem with him coming in to add to the squad.

The problem is if he is coming to replace nzogbia or Ireland.

I don't know about Nzog but apparently Ireland cost too much and has to go.

I have watched Holman play for the Socceroos and I think that once he gets used to the pace of the game in England he will become a decent signing.

Holman out!

Remember we are only interested in bossman and free signings,so what sort of quality do you expect from that ?

I was joking....

Holman didnt play good, AZ didnt play good. Valencia was simply the better team. Also this season seems abit to long for AZ. They lost in the Dutch cup vs Heracles (small team), lost vs Valencia and lost their leading spot in the league to Ajax. AZ as team looks very tired last weeks. Even Holman seems to be tired, afraid they will get some tough weeks. And with the top 6 of the league so close to each other, AZ could still lose it all.

Dont know if its fair to rate Holman in this game. Valencia is perhaps better than any other team in England? At least same level as Manchesters, although they didnt had a very good run in the Champions League. 5 out of 8 teams in Europe are Spanish, says it all...

Best of luck all and Petrov!

I think trying to rate a player in the final stretch of what has been a long season for AZ is never fair. Holman when he arrives here is not going to be tired and nor is he going to get all that tired here given the lack of cups we excel in.

Holman out!

I was joking....

I was with ya mate!

Valencia is perhaps better than any other team in England? At least same level as Manchesters...

I would ask for some of what you are smoking, but I'm not into meth/pcp. :winkold:

I'm not saying Valencia are shit - far from it - but Valencia are nowhere near Manure...