Weekends football 25/26 Feb

andykeenan

Saturday

Premiership

Chlsea home against Bolton Wolves travel to Newcastle West London derby between QPR and Fulham Sunderland away to Albion & late kick off Man City home to Blackburn live on ESPN 5.30

Championship

Early kick off sees West Ham against Crystal Palace 12.45 live on Sky Small Heath home to Forest Brighton home against Ipswich Blackpool away at Bristol City Burnely home to Millwall Barnsley away at Coventry Doncaster home to Peterbrough top of the table clash Boro and Reading Leeds away at Portsmouth & Watofrod home to Southampton

Sunday

Carling Cup Final

Cardiff v Liverpool 4pm live on Sky & BBC 1

Premiership

North London derby Arsenal v Spurs live on Sky 1.30 Man Utd travel to Norwich 1.30 & Swansea away at Stotke

I just can't see Liverpool messing up. Primarily because everyone is half expecting them to. I think they'll over-estimate Cardiff on that basis and it'll be a blowout. At least a 3 goal win. Probably more.

An engineering train derailed overnight in Cheshire, blocking the Liverpool and Warrington branches of the West Coast Mainline. Scousers trying to get to the game by train (of which there will be plenty) are ****.

its ok, most of the **** seem to live in wales anyway. Annoys me how many folk in Cardiff support the scousers. Why? Honestly is it just Ian Rush?

Anyway would **** love Cardiff to win but they won't. Still, can always pray: Anthony Gerrard smashes Steven's face in, Liverpool concede an early penalty, have both keepers sent off and Whittingham bags a hat-trick.

Â