What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Just bought a PS4.

Got COD: Advanced Warfare, Last of Us remastered, FIFA 14 (as 15 is apparently shocking), and Alien Isolation. Also got a couple of days of next week to have a good go - any other recommendations for games? Big AC fan but looking at those screenshots in the other thread it seems very average. The LOTR one will be a definite purchase.

Ads - you really should play Fall Out 3 rather than New vegas, although new Vegas is newer the graphics are the same (think they used the exact same engine) but 3 has a much better atmosphere and story - its one of my favourite games ever.

off topic, but how come the quote button doesn't quote quotes anymore?

Edited by Junxs

"Clear your cache" is the stock answer to any VT problems.... doesn't work in most cases... or any cases I've had problems with but anyway...

A Czech team have been working on a new unofficial Fallout game, the real version of Fallout by Black Isle / Interplay which they're very slowly translating into English. Hopefully it will be out next year.

Who was it who mentioned The Crew's open beta a few weeks back?

I signed up for it and downloaded it the other day. Well, I say I downloaded it. I downloaded the prologue (which was dull with an OTT and poorly paced story) and now I've finally got to the bit where I can race against other players and have a bit more freedom over what I do, it's taken me to a bloody garage where I have to stay and wait for the rest of the beta to download.

It won't let me download it from PSN as far as I can see, I have to do it in game so I can't play anything else in the meantime and it's taking a ****ing age. **** this shit, what a jip.

Â