Who do you want to replace Capello as England manager?

TRS-T

Who do you want to succeed Capello as England manager?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to succeed Capello as England manager?

• Harry Redknapp
    • Roy Hodgson
    • Alan Pardew
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Steve Bruce
    • Neil Warnock
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Stuart Pearce
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Chris Hughton
    • Ian Holloway
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Other English manager
    • A foreign manager

Why would you want the job if you were Harry Redknapp? He's got Spurs flying high, and the England job is nothing but aggravation.

I can see it going to someone English, but out of work.

Do I not know who it will be

He should have been removed from the job following the World Cup but the FA didn't have the bottle to admit their error of giving him a new contract just a few months earlier. They tried then to push him out and it failed and since then its been a wasted 18 months of a prolonged divorce.

The gutless clueless FA have made a mess of things for far too long and now they will likely have to pay Capello off and will struggle to get a decent replacement just a few months before a major competition.

The English football team is a **** joke off the pitch and full of scum bags on it I really couldn't give a shit about it any more.

TStuart Pearce lol someone remind me of how far he took the talented England youngsters last summer

Rhe problem is deeper than the manager.

The press say we need and Englishmen and its down to the communication problems of the language.

What are we going to do if we play awful with Arry as our coach - who to blame then...?

Why isn't Steve Kean on this list?

Because he's foreign.

Er or because he is shite, I don't think his nationality comes into it.

It's Tao's list and I think nationality very much does come into it where he is concerned.

I don't think that Steve Bruce and Stuart Pearce are on there for their motivational skills or tactical acumen.

i think the red tops will yelp so loud for arry it will be impossible for any one else to do the job, just like it had become for capello

i disagree trent, the WC showed just how bad we are and how little we as a nation are willing to blame the players, the only mistake capello made was not having a complete clear out of this "golden generation"

On a serious note, they should be:

English

not older than 50

contracted to World Cup 2014, with the contract expiring upon our exit from the tournament (or qualifying)

Thereafter all England manager contracts should expire on the exit from a WC tournament.

First job for the new manager is to kick out the 'golden generation', identify young players for WC2014, and give them tournament experience in 2012. So no Terry, Ferdinand, Gerrard on the plane to Ukraine.

Â