Who do you want to replace Capello as England manager?

TRS-T

Who do you want to succeed Capello as England manager?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to succeed Capello as England manager?

• Harry Redknapp
    • Roy Hodgson
    • Alan Pardew
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Steve Bruce
    • Neil Warnock
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Stuart Pearce
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Chris Hughton
    • Ian Holloway
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Other English manager
    • A foreign manager

Delighted he has gone but it should have happened after the world cup and it is simply terrible timing for England.

on what basis? yes they were poor at world cup but in the qualifiers england have been very impressive

also a victory of the world champions. i think the timing is ridiculous right before the ruos. i cant see candleface taking it maybe after the euros but not before

i have a sneeky feeling they will go for stuart pearce which is not approved by me. i would go for gus hiddink

I hope Southgate gets it and his nose is appointed No.2 just so I can laugh in the face of all the people who use the word "passion" 4 billion times a sentence when talking about the England team.

Redknapp will get more time but any manager that goes into it is dead in the water before they even start. If the fans get what they want, which is an England team playing the Premier League style, the team will get slaughtered on the pitch.

Alternatively the new manager does what Capello did which is try his best to get the team into a system which while not particularly attractive will get results. This doesn't work either though as it's not what the fans want and the players are not intelligent, disciplined or technically sound enough to implement it on the International stage.

Â