Who do you want to replace Capello as England manager?

TRS-T

Who do you want to succeed Capello as England manager?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to succeed Capello as England manager?

• Harry Redknapp
    • Roy Hodgson
    • Alan Pardew
    • Mick McCarthy
    • Steve Bruce
    • Neil Warnock
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Stuart Pearce
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Chris Hughton
    • Ian Holloway
    • Nigel Adkins
    • Tony Mowbray
    • Other English manager
    • A foreign manager

seems a really strange one, shows how much our rags have got on capellos back, the FA **** him over big time IMO strip his captain without consulting him, no one cares, capello says he doesnt agree with it and its meltdown

5 months left on his contract the FA can probably afford to sack him, ridiculous if they do

haha, true. but there has to be some lines else there wouldn't be a tournament, and i don't really have any issues with the rules now

Actually picking up on something I missed yesterday, if you accept the idea of ones nation being the one one chooses best fits oneself (which I wouldn't), then that would just further reinforce that what we have now is not international football. Because the rules don't allow you to just choose who you want to play for without limit, nor change allegiance.

What we actually have now is a halfway house with greater leaning to interstate football without actually going the whole hog.

I don't have an issue with the rules as such, it's more of a semantic issue over the term exacerbated by a dislike of the concept of 'nations'. States are more defined, if at heart as equally arbitrary in their conception, and more useful, and possibly even fairer in a modern day (depending on how you define nationality).

Anywho... yeah. I don't give a toss, just give us someone good. Not that it'll make the slightest bit of difference.

I'm not going to vote because there isn't an option for 'couldn't care less'.

I no longer give a **** about the England team and thugs and scum bags that play for it and don't give a shit about the honour.

As for who is manager I don't think it really matters, nothing will change.

Given the FA's stance on terry, i.e. stripping him of the captaincy because he's due in court in July, does that mean Redknapp has no chance of being England manager (assuming he's guilty)?

Redknapp by far, deserves the job dont care if he dont pay tax tbh

Same.

Sadly.

I do care about England football team, although I would much prefer it if we just got rid of all the tossers who have let us down so badly for 10 years and just started fresh with our youngsters like Germany are doing. Hart, Richards, Jones, Jagielka, Baines, Walcott, Milner, Wilshere, McEachron, Oxlade Chamberlain, Sturridge, Welbeck, Carroll, (Bent), (Parker), (Rooney).

Plenty of young (and youngish or not given an international chance) players that could be fantastic if given a chance but instead we keep on making them second fiddle players to the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Cole, Terry, Ferdinand... pricks of the highest order who we stick with because they're supposedly our 'Golden Generation', and no-one has the guts to just admit it hasn't worked and that we have to build a new Golden Generation.

After Trap goes, I'd love Brendan Rogers to be given the Eire job. I reckon he'd make a decent England manager as well.

England need someone to develop a style of football that can win them tournaments and Rogers looks best suited to do just that.

from the mirror (i know) on twitter -

"Delighted for Redknapp. Now hopefully the FA can find the cash to end the Capello circus and get Harry in"

thats why it has to be harry, the media will **** lap him up rather than hound him out, get him in today fail miserably at the euros and not a single **** would be given because he'd give a cheeky interview afterwards

im so interested to how the media will react when he fails. IMO in big games this season except Arsenal and Pool at home Harry has been shown up.

e.g Chelsea were there for taken at christmas as we proved and he played negative tactics, same at Pool on monday

Â