Relegation - Merged

Amo69

IF we fail to win or even draw I can see the media throwing us into their 'relegation battle' bollocks with the rest of them.

And rightfully so, we're already in a relegation battle. If you don't think we you're deluded!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF we fail to win or even draw I can see the media throwing us into their 'relegation battle' bollocks with the rest of them.

And rightfully so, we're already in a relegation battle. If you don't think we you're deluded!

good...the players need to realise we're right in the middle of it hopefully the press will help get that fact in their heads

confidence for the players must be at a all time low now....we wont get a single point from now - lets just pray QPR and Blackburn continue to be as shit as us......i doubt it

McLeish - you are a genius at sending a team down, a unique manager who once finished 3rd with one of the Glasgow club in Scotland

I feel sick.

I was convinced we would stay up until tonight. Now I'm seriously worried. The worst part of it all is that it could be up to the teams below us.

Going on current form (and the fixtures), I can only see us getting one point out of our last games. Will this be enough to keep us up? It might be, yet that depends how those below us do. Our fate could very well now be in their hands and that worries me in a big way.

Looking at it coldly, the betting has us at about 13-14% chance of going down. I think that's about right. McLeish is a worthless piece of shit but we played some good stuff tonight and I think we'll (just) stay up.

For gods sake we are Aston villa !

It is a disgrace that Lerner has got us into this position by appointing such a clown

I honestly fear that our only chance if if he sacks the clown , but it's never going to happen

Well well well the chickens are coming home to roost. The club is in trouble, and its only QPRs fixtures that will save us.

Bickster, where are you Bickster. Please give your detailed analysis on the situation now, and why you think the club will survive.

You seemed so confident last week.

Crickey - What a shocker.

Realistically what is the least amount of points we need to stay up...?

What do the fans who were highly critical, disappointed and not overly happy with the style of football, wages and transfers of MON think about the situation we are in now.

Are we worse off or better without MON..?