Relegation - Merged

Amo69

Home advantage, have you seen the performances at Villa Park this season?

You'r right about that,I would'ent call winning 4 games at VP all season an advantage :?:

I would say that Bolton have the advantage,they have players who can score goals ( C.Eagles,M.Petrov )

5 league goals between them... wow.

And how many have Pesky,Wiemann and Gabby got between them ???

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Home advantage, have you seen the performances at Villa Park this season?

You'r right about that,I would'ent call winning 4 games at VP all season an advantage :?:

I would say that Bolton have the advantage,they have players who can score goals ( C.Eagles,M.Petrov )

5 league goals between them... wow.

And how many have Pesky,Wiemann,Nzgobia,Allbrighton and Ireland got between them ?

You tell me, I'm not championing them as goalscorers though.

Although Weimann (for instance) is a bigger goal threat than either Eagles or Petrov.

Bolton have the advantage, my arse.

Of corse Bolton have the advantage. We have a manager who's knowledge of football would fit on the back of a postage stamp, who does not know how to motovate his players and is quite happy as long as we don't conceed a goal.They have Coyle, and I am sure that he realises how important this game is ( Unlike McIdiot )

We also turned them over at the Reebok, albeit with a stronger team.

I wouldn't say 'turned over', much of the second half was a tense affair. bent missed a couple of chances but I remember them putting us under a lot of pressure.

I am not confident about tonight, I'm just remembering the Carling cup debacle where their reserves 'turned over' our first team...

Hardehar. I wouldn't set up for a 0-0 but if you offered it now I'd take it. I happen to think we'll win comfortably! Alex free zone here :nod:

the odds are we will win, we have been so shit for so long, however like a broken clock, it is right at least 1 time per day

no doubt if we do win, there will be some bizare amount of posts from people saying how great the gibbon is, oddly forgetting the entire season so far.

im in 2 minds on tonight, a draw keeps the pressure on us and keeps us down the bottom in the shit, a win on the other hand would mean we can afford to get hammered at least 1 more time this season

i would rather we win and just by 1 point stay up this season and get raped in all the other games 6-0 if it means getting rid of the current set up