Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are pathetic. Do one Lerner and take McLeish with you. I can't believe how bad we've actually become. We couldn't hold onto leads anyway but now it's so predictable there's no point celebrating when we take the lead.

How the **** do Albrighton and Gardener get games ahead of Bannan. :?

I'm actually liking Gardner, but I agree. What has Bannan done to offend the manager? And don't get me started on what Cuellar must have done.

The thing is, he's had his chances to show what he can do and its basically crap. Bar a couple of flashes in the pan, McLeish has managed to bring us down to a level I certainly have'nt seen in many a year. I was always prepared to give anyone a chance but........

Hate to say it but the winds of change should be blowing through the hallowed halls of Villa Park........NOW!!

Is it McLeish law that we can't play more then 2 passes along the ground in a row. Absolutely no passion, no shape and he's done nothing about it on the touchline.

Absolutle joke, get this fraudster out now we're getting worse by the week and I am really starting to fear for us, despite laughing off the possibility of relegation a month or two ago.

He's looked pretty vocal on the touchline. Then again, I tend to focus on the play at hand. We passed it around well in the opening 15 minutes. So you're wrong there.

What happened for the next 30 minutes we could be 4 or 5 down. Wolves went 1 down and the players responded and it hasn't stopped. We're now in the losing position and it doesn't look like it's gonna change.

This is embarrassing to watch. Defence look terrified, we're resorting to hoofball, and the players look absolutely clueless up front. How much more of this do we have to put up with? It's all very well saying it's just a bad day at the office, but a bad season it's been so far. With just the odd fleeting sparkle of light just to tease us...

This all goes back to the training ground, and what they do day in day out. Not alot by this seasons account so far.....

First ten to fifteen minutes we looked okay. Keane looked to be bringing wide lads and Bent into play

Once they scored, we lost shape, stopped doing that and have paid the consequence. They more than deserve to be winning at the break

We have to pass it smartly in the middle, use Keabe as that midfield/attack link and stop giving the ball away cheaply

Clark has never looked good at left back, because his central defensive instincts pull him into the middle and his lack of pace leaves him woefully exposed. Both things which made their first goal happen

We need to regroup, man up and get at em

Is it McLeish law that we can't play more then 2 passes along the ground in a row. Absolutely no passion, no shape and he's done nothing about it on the touchline.

Absolutle joke, get this fraudster out now we're getting worse by the week and I am really starting to fear for us, despite laughing off the possibility of relegation a month or two ago.

He's looked pretty vocal on the touchline. Then again, I tend to focus on the play at hand. We passed it around well in the opening 15 minutes. So you're wrong there.

What happened for the next 30 minutes we could be 4 or 5 down. Wolves went 1 down and the players responded and it hasn't stopped. We're now in the losing position and it doesn't look like it's gonna change.

spot on

we lose this and I do feel there's a strong chance we could go down. I thought it a ludicrous idea even with the shit football a month or so ago, we'd just be mediocrely crap and finish 13th -15th with the ENGLAND INTERNATIONALS we have upfront ffs. But AM is proving his ability to achieve the unthinkable. Inept is his middle name, his first two are Utterly ****