Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

i think there has been about 3 or four in the last 10 years

i have all all of them not gonna buy another yellow or white one

be nice to have a different colour for once, we tend to go for one of those or blue or black

I sent the club an yesterday attached with 4 designs I did, today I got a reply

Hello Luke

Thank you for your ideas around kit. I will forward these on to the design team at Macron. I can assure you that fan feedback and ideas are very important parts of the design process.

Regards Russell

Russell Jones

Head of Marketing and Communications

No idea if it is too late for this year but at least Macron have the ideas, I sent the kits with the altered badge

I sent the club an yesterday attached with 4 designs I did, today I got a reply

Hello Luke

Thank you for your ideas around kit. I will forward these on to the design team at Macron. I can assure you that fan feedback and ideas are very important parts of the design process.

Regards Russell

Russell Jones

Head of Marketing and Communications

No idea if it is too late for this year but at least Macron have the ideas, I sent the kits with the altered badge

Congrats.. Here's hoping they don't get too many ideas or if they do hopefully they have a "crap, kids suggest" pile and a "serious ideas" pile so your ideas don't get lost under innocent spam. I think out of everything they may use the redesigned club badge as that is just stylish. Here's hoping they like them and take the ideas on board as personally I don't think their designers will come up with anything better.

How about green and black stripes with a thin red border between the two. Nah no one would ever do that, would they?

P.S. Love the kit designs a few pages back, amazing what taking the hideous badge off does to the aesthetics of our kit! Love the blue lion, I'm sure it would also look good with a blue border.

How about green and black stripes with a thin red border between the two. Nah no one would ever do that, would they?

P.S. Love the kit designs a few pages back, amazing what taking the hideous badge off does to the aesthetics of our kit! Love the blue lion, I'm sure it would also look good with a blue border.

Wrong kit maker and a different template but hey

villa94.png

If Villa's new kits are a claret shirt and blue sleeves in the same style as Napoli home and the a different colour in the style of Napoli away...in the same material, even with the 'Macron' labelling, I'd buy both. I think the Napoli away is really smart and I've always liked the home...

Even as I type, I am loving the idea more and more...simple and stylish...

Then again, knowing Villa we'll end up with panels and stripes and blocks of colour like the other 'English' style shirts by Macron.

Please let them be like Napoli's kits, please!

I'm surprised at the love for the Napoli away shirt. That shade of grey is pretty rank and the light blue bits don't match in my opinion but there you go. As for the general design (colours notwithstanding) and the appearance of the quality (although it's hard to tell without seeing it in the flesh) the Napoli kits look nice enough. I'm quite looking forward to seeing what they're going to offer us. I'd like something a bit different for the away shirt this year. I don't want another white kit, I'd rather Macron do something a little different to make an impact, as long as it's nothing too crazy. A nice black kit that isn't ruined by the checks or the awful pinky red FXPro logo would look quite smart with our new sponsor on the front.

I was thinking as I was watching the Napoli match tonight that one of the colours the Premier League allow with regards to the printing on the back is gold and whether that might look nice on the back of our home kit? It probably wouldn't but it'd be interesting to see, I'm finding it hard to picture in my head right now. A black away kit with gold trim and gold shirt printing could look pretty cool.

Also, I wonder if Macron will move our sponsor further up the shirt, sort of like Kappa seem to do with Fulham's shirts nowadays?

Try designing a green one kind of like Werden Bremen ish! Would love to see something like that instead of the same old colours!

Only problem is it will look like a GK kit.

Neither the Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen look like GK tops! There is a challenge for you :winkold:

Try designing a green one kind of like Werden Bremen ish! Would love to see something like that instead of the same old colours!

Only problem is it will look like a GK kit.

Neither the Wolfsburg or Werder Bremen look like GK tops! There is a challenge for you :winkold:

They wear Green :winkold:

Having swapped emails with someone at the club it seems they are sticking to our traditional colors so it will be black, blue, white or yellow.

You may of noticed that some of the ideas for my kits came from the Napoli kit, mainly the collar

Â