Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Have the red Napoli kit and its actually nice. I cant imagine Nike and Adidas killing each other to make our gear.

According to Wiki this is all teams they sponsor and some big enough names there

Football

Baku

Eupen

Željezničar

Chernomorets Burgas

Mississauga Eagles FC

Karlovac

Charlton Athletic

Dartford

Droylsden

Eastbourne Borough

Forest Green Rovers

Glebe F.C.

Grays Athletic

Hastings United

Leeds United

Leek Town

Lincoln Ladies

Maidstone United

Margate

Millwall

Rushden & Diamonds

Salisbury City

Stafford Rangers

Sheffield

Sheffield United

Wealdstone

West Ham United

Worcester City

King's Lynn Advanced Boys

Lorient

Monaco

Le Mans

AS Poissy

AO Xania

Ergotelis

Platanias

Shelbourne (From 2012)

Limerick (From 2012)

Alessandria

Pro Patria

Napoli

Bologna

Carpi

L'Aquila Calcio 1927

US Latina C.

Piacenza

Ternana

Trapani

Tritium C. 1908

Pro Patria

Jelgava

Salam Sour

Klaipeda

Mazeikiai

Siauliai

Balzan Youths

Birkirkara

Naxxar Lions

Qormi

Sliema Wanderers

Vittoriosa Stars

AZ Alkmaar

Den Bosch

Willem II

Ballymena United

AA Utad

Belenenses

Boavista

GD Boticas

Sporting de Braga

Famalicão

Oliveirense

Portimonense

Sporting Clube Farense

CS Minerul Lupeni

Fortuna Covaci

International Curtea de Arges

Brechin City

Camelon

Fraserburgh

Huntly

Polmont

Collado Villalba

Cultural Leonesa

Fundación Atlético Madrid

Sestao River

Leganés

Gestesa Guadalajara

Mallorca

Mirades

Marfil Santa Coloma

Xacobeo 2010 Lobelle

Al-Ain Club

Afan Lido

Bangor City

Carmarthen Town AFC

Colwyn Bay

Haverfordwest County

Llanfairpwll

Neath

Newport County

Newtown

Resolven

RKS Raków Częstochowa

Macron kits are shit. FACT!

Hope to god its not true.

Are they shit because of what?

Crap design? Poor quality? Horrible logo? Rubbish teams wear the kit? Low level brand recognition?

If you took a Macron shirt and applied say a Nike swoosh or the triple bands of Adidas would it become suddenly good?

Because of everything you just listed.

Crap designs, crap colours, crap material, crap sounding name (sounds like a sports brand you'd find in matalan.

Brand recognition also comes into it in terms of the club as a brand also I'm sure.

I was just as **** off with Nike as everyone else so I'd prefer a change but not to macron. I really like our current home kit inc the black socks.

If on the whole it benefits the club in terms of revenue and exposure then I'll accept it but on an aesthetics basis (a huge factor in how well a kit sells) I hate macron.

Just looked at their kits - I've never heard of them, and as long as they are claret and blue, made quite well and not cheap and tacky, I couldn't care if they are made by Primark

But, having checked their sites, all the shirts look horrible, the West Ham looks like the very cheap shiney material and every kit has got some silly man holding a ball logo on the shoulder.

Oh dear !

Macron... 'kin hell.

Yeah thats exactly what I thought! Its a big disappointment for me as I am big into my shirts and collect them. Adidas would have been my first choice, the the likes of Umbro, Puma, Kappa etc

If even the like of Fulham can get Kappa then why can't we?! I hope its not true. Any word on how long the deal will last?

it makes no odds who makes the top, as long as its out on time and is the right colour.

Exactly, its not going to be shit quality it'll be the same as every other football shirt. These shirts arent made by Vivienne Westwood or Paul Smith they are football shirts for **** sake made out of polyester and not by a skilled seamstress or tailor.

People take a look at the name, know **** all about it, then go into moan mode because it isnt the amazing Nike who people also moaned about.

There is nothing wrong with the look of the kits on their website, they just look modern and a bit quirky and like I said earlier without the risk of sounding too metrosexual the cut looks very good.

Do people know that Macron is Italian and what are Italians mainly known for? Cars and clothing.

Anything for a moan though.

The Napoli kits are terrible. I had a feeling we would get a crap kit maker. Adidas Umbro Nike Puma any of them above macron.

You say you don't care as long a we get the biggest revenue on the club but if the kits are poor (which they will be either look or quality or both) then I for one won't buy one and I can guess I wouldn't be alone there thus making the club less money in sales and further more the training gear. Last season the blue N90 jacket was every where when it came out.

Macron is a bad choice.

One of my friends have a Napoli shirt - very nice - so I think it could be all good.

I don't really like this years villa shirt

Napoli have nice shirts. Honestly, as long as it brings in the biggest amount of revenue, I'd happily take Macron. I've hated most our Nike kits outside the original white away and the blue/black shirt.

4858972696_7b52723db0.jpg

Hmm that's tough. Probably right, then middle, then left

Napoli are my second team and if you disregard the big **** off ugly sponsor on the front the shirt itself is very nice (especially the away) and the material and cut are pretty good too. But don't let silly things like facts get in the way of a good 'ole moan.

I fully agree.

The whole thing with 'the kits don't look that bad' is a stupid point to make...

Foreign kit looks ok when you're wearing it when you're playing on the training pitch/park etc...but when an English team pulls on a foreign looking shirt in a Premier League game, they look like tits!

All of their kits look like they would blend in around Europe, but not in the Prem...

I'm pretty gutted, I've always wanted to see blue sleeves with 3 claret strips on them...

Next thing I can see being annouced is selling is that we're upping the season ticket prices to evidence the rise in talent on show at Villa Park...

it makes no odds who makes the top, as long as its out on time and is the right colour.

Exactly, its not going to be shit quality it'll be the same as every other football shirt. These shirts arent made by Vivienne Westwood or Paul Smith they are football shirts for **** sake made out of polyester and not by a skilled seamstress or tailor.

People take a look at the name, know **** all about it, then go into moan mode because it isnt the amazing Nike who people also moaned about.

There is nothing wrong with the look of the kits on their website, they just look modern and a bit quirky and like I said earlier without the risk of sounding too metrosexual the cut looks very good.

Do people know that Macron is Italian and what are Italians mainly known for? Cars and clothing.

Anything for a moan though.

well said, its like all the people moaning get some kind of sexual relief out of having 3 stripes or a swooshy tick on their football shirt. They are all made in the same sweat shops with the same material, just a different label.

Â