Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

Napoli kit is very nice, west ham is miles better than anything we had under hummel and diadora and the charlton kits are decent.

I just think it would be nice to have a shirt out on time, be thought of as the flagship club for the brand and not to be treated with utter contempt by the company who is making your gear.

If its true then im looking forward to seeing what macron can do knowing they need to impress the club and fans.

****, it could be worse, it could be bloody Xtep or Joma

ive never heard of them, of course it would be nice to have a big name, but if they arent producing anything spectacular for us, then so be it a guess, business is business, nike wont miss our custom for sure

as for those pics by mattyp, i like the first and second pics

I agree about the badge, I really like it, simple, stylish...

Much nicer than the busy one from about 93 onwards.

Tradition is one thing, but how many clubs have the same badge as pre Premier League?

I also liked Leeds' away kit, still not a fan of the 'leisure centre' decals on the sleaves!

The AVFC shortening is the only problem I have with the badge. I liked it at the time, I still do. It's clearly not a patch on the circular 80s one though, that is THE villa badge for me.

You know what Imarsha? That kit looks boss to me. Nice mockup.

As previously mentioned: it's not Xstep.

You know, Xtep, they make the Blouse kit?

Xstep, the ones who....made....

Actually, no, you're right, who the **** are Xstep?

I don't mind our current badge, but I prefer the round version.

Its amazing really, because if you look around all the message boards some of the kits people create in their bedroom, or living room look fantastic. You have to wonder how shirt designers at multi-million pound level can spend so much money and make some kits look so shit.

Â