Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I wouldn't be seen dead in that away kit , lime green. No offence but anybody who like's that cannot have any fashion sense and I dread to think what their wardrobe looks like.

The home kit is a disappointment. Gone are the stripy collars in the mock-up.

The blue Y at the top of the shirt looks very cheap. The cut of the shirt doesn't look right. Neck too low and sleeves too long.

I bet you got one of these don't you?

Louis_Vuitton_Bastille.jpg

I wouldn't be seen dead in that away kit , lime green. No offence but anybody who like's that cannot have any fashion sense and I dread to see what their wardrobe looks like.

The home kit is a disappointment. Gone are the stripy collars in the mock-up.

The blue Y at the top of the shirt looks very cheap. The cut of the shirt doesn't look right. Neck too low and sleeves too long.

It's a football shirt, it has no reflection on your fashion sense really because it's your team and you're showing your support. You could argue that wearing any football shirt is a fashion faux pas.

I like both kits. I like the fact the away is a bit crazy and it's different to the last few years. Think eventually I'll end up getting both.

i think they're pretty good, dont like the things on the shoulders but i guess thats a macron thing they have on all their shirts. stripey socks are good.

watching the videos now, funny how uncomfortable some of the players look at the photo shoot. i liked how they kept making weimann do diving headers, the finished photos are cool.

i think its been a good kit launch overall, been interesting with all the videos and it sounds like they have a lot of stuff lined up for the weekend. doesnt quite beat the hilarity of when woodward and paul brown drove the kit down through france and spain though.

Guys, I work for an Italiano Fashion House so I know my stuff. Sadly Macron do not :(

No, you have an opinion just like everybody else. Just because you work for an "Italiano Fashion House" doesn't mean your opinion is more correct than anybody elses.

It's not like everybody who work in fashion has the same opinion on every single article of clothing. Stop being so pretentious. You don't like it, fine, but don't go telling people that you're right and their not just because of where you work.

Â