Things you've never 'got'...

wiggyrichard

The Matrix.

Dull and pointless.

eyetwitch.gif

I challenge you to Mortal Kombat.

I never even bothered to watch them once I heard comments like "you need to watch it 3 or 4 times before it makes sense", sorry, then it has failed and it will not get my custom.

I would proffer that anyone who needs more than one watching of The Matrix for it to make sense is a couple of gunmen short of a posse. It's great, but it's not complicated.

ScratchHead.gif

Robbie **** Williams

tbf I caught a bit of the TT concert on TV the other night and he started the gig off on his own .... hate him or not he put on one heck of a show and i've not seen anyone get a crowd moving like that since Mercury at Live Aid

he's still a bit of a cock though

How people actually enjoy playing Call of Duty games past COD4..

How peoples tates' in music can be so wrong :lol:

How women can enjoy TV soaps

How one day I think 'not looking too bad today' and then 5 minutes later thinking 'you're an ugly prick' :lol:

Why people want to know more about celebrities than something more interesting.

How one day I think 'not looking too bad today' and then 5 minutes later thinking 'you're an ugly prick'

Does this 5 minute interval involve turning some lights on and removing the brown bag from your head? :lol: :winkold:

How one day I think 'not looking too bad today' and then 5 minutes later thinking 'you're an ugly prick'

Does this 5 minute interval involve turning some lights on and removing the brown bag from your head? :lol: :winkold:

No just the time it takes for him to walk to a mirror :lol:

Â