Relegation thread 2011/12

Zatman

As nearly halfway through season we should have a thread on who might go down.

Looks like Blackburn and Bolton(worst team in league) are favourites, think will be close between the rest but think one of newly promoted sides will eventually falter like Blackpool and Burnley

It's interesting with the three promoted clubs, all are very strong in certain areas and weak in others.

Norwich don't seem to have many problems scoring goals but are pretty woeful defensively whereas Swansea are the total opposite having only conceded 2 at home all season. QPR are the worst of the three imo but have the ability to buy themselves out of trouble in January.

if bolton dont change there manager they will go down, same can be said of blackburn.

but id says its going to be 3 from

wigan

wolves

bolton

blackburn

swansea

norwich

i reckon 38 points will be enough

I have to agree with the consensus that Blackburn, Bolton & Wigan are going down. Of course, the January transfer window could change everything and I will reserve judgement until then. I think Coventry are absolutely **** in the fizzy pop league though. :wave:

im sure id heard at the weekend its a bit of a myth that these venkys have any cash too which would put to bed my theory of them spending their way out of it

id say wigan, bolton and blackburn

but i think if davies and klasnic start scoring they could be ok, wigan every year **** knows how but they end up ok, swansea could be sucked in because they dont have a proper goalscorer and wolves fans could do it for themselves because like always theya re on the brink of really turning against mick

to me they seem to have a touch of gold/sullivan about them, telling the fans they are trying to sign ronaldinho and raul when in reality its not what they need

on paper their squad is ok, dann and samba both ok, robinson good, dunn ok, hoilett playing really well, that SA kid they have looks ok, pederson is ok just need a proper striker, yakubu is half decent with no work rate, roberts is past it, but that squad IMO is nowhere near as bad as they are playing

Wigan are going down, they barely escaped the past 2 seasons and their team is getting worse.

Bolton will because they will most likely sack Coyle too late. Bolton have been bad for about a year and everything seems wrong at the club at the moment.

I reckon Swansea will also get relegated because they don't have enough goals in them and while Vorm is saving them at the moment I don't think it will last.

Blackburn, Norwich, Wolves and QPR will all be down there but should have enough to stay up.

i dont think bolton will go down they are just on bad form. coyle is not a bad amanger at all.

if blackburn stick with kean they are down. im suprised no-one has mentioned wolves. i reckon they have a chance of going down.

i reckon QPR will buy and be safe so i think the final two spots will be taken by swansea, norwich or wolves

Â