Relegation thread 2011/12

Zatman

Villa are shit, there's no doubt about that, but Wigan and Blackburn are WOEFUL.

**** hell...were 8th in the league! I think calling us 'shit' is a little OTT. :|

I find the fact the we are even getting mentioned in this thread...well...stupid!

On paper they have a good team

team with Robinson, Nelsen, Dann, Rochina, Yakubu, Samba, Petersen, Nzonzi, Formica and Hoilett should comfortably avoid the drop

Only two I'd both to try to sign out of those would be Samba and Holliet. rest are average.

Blackburn's big error was sacking Big Sam, they were never in any danger of being relegated under him.

Having never seen Villa win the league, being 13 when we last won a trophy and witnessing the robbing of a century at Wembley two years ago (**** YOU DOWD!), I havent had many highs in football. (5-1 at home to Blues is up there with the birth of my child).

But, the last game of last season, in the pub from 1100 with a load of Wolves fans and Blues fans was probably the most enthralling football viewing experience ive ever had. The highs and the lows of the people around me was mesmerising, and if the relagtion battle this year is anything like that, (and doesnt involve Villa), it will be epic!

For what its worth, Bolton, Swansea and Norwich to go down.

i dont think bolton will go down they are just on bad form. coyle is not a bad amanger at all.
I don't know if it is just bad form. It's sure lasted a long time. I know it's a cliche but home form is absolutely critical. We lost out on 4th in 09/10 because of it and Bolton will lose their Premier League status if they don't improve it.

i dont think bolton will go down they are just on bad form. coyle is not a bad amanger at all.

since the FA Cup semi final i think they have only won 3 games. That cant be a form issue.

At the same time, I don't really see how losing one game can trigger such an alarming and sustained run of poor form?

since the FA Cup semi final i think they have only won 3 games. That cant be a form issue.

At the same time, I don't really see how losing one game can trigger such an alarming and sustained run of poor form?

Arsenal in the CC final last year..... and actually winning it shafted the Blues as well.

Little turning points can and do define a season.

QPR won't be near the relegation zone come the end of the season, from what I hear they are going to bring in more players in January, well that's what I thought the general consensus was.

I'd be looking at Blackburn, Bolton and Swansea.

Although, I think clubs are already circling around the best players like Samba and Hoilett, so if they get some cash in, they might be able to invest it wisely.

Theyve had some important players leave the club , injuries since then.

Sturridge has gone (re-emphasises how bad loans can be- as that as only helped Chelsea not Bolton longterm).

Chung-Yong Lee broke his leg.

Elmander was sold.

Kevin Davis age seems to have finally caught up with him.

Their squad now is pretty shite.

I think Coventry are absolutely **** in the fizzy pop league though. :wave:

Muhahahaahaa, **** love it :lol:

Vermin Felchers going down again, superb - and remember this ****?

2360681-0xzu.jpg

Looks like he was a bit over optimistic :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Theyve had some important players leave the club , injuries since then.

Sturridge has gone (re-emphasises how bad loans can be- as that as only helped Chelsea not Bolton longterm).

Chung-Yong Lee broke his leg.

Elmander was sold.

Kevin Davis age seems to have finally caught up with him.

Their squad now is pretty shite.

You leave Nigel and Gary alone... !

Â