Midweek football 5/7 December

andykeenan

Great to see the smug self-satisfied Mancs and their gloryhunting hangers on get a bloody nose tonight. This is one trophy they wont be able to buy/con the ref to win this season!

Great also to see Blooz slide down the table. The best is yet to come from them in the comedy stakes I think!

Great to see the smug self-satisfied Mancs and their gloryhunting hangers on get a bloody nose tonight. This is one trophy they wont be able to buy/con the ref to win this season!

Great also to see Blooz slide down the table. The best is yet to come from them in the comedy stakes I think!

Perfectly summed up. :thumb:

The dream lasted long for Ashley Young. Still he'll be in the competition next season.

I can see the pressure beginning to mount on Ashley because he's gone invisible in the last 2 months. All in all, not earning his wages quite yet, IMO...

The dream lasted long for Ashley Young. Still he'll be in the competition next season.

I can see the pressure beginning to mount on Ashley because he's gone invisible in the last 2 months. All in all, not earning his wages quite yet, IMO...

He has been out injured for most of that time.

In any case, only the most jaundiced of eyes could not see he has had a really good season. Ferguson has picked him whenever possible for the important matches and he has played his socks off.

Slightly crap night for him tonight, though (smirk).

In any case, only the most jaundiced of eyes could not see he has had a really good season. Ferguson has picked him whenever possible for the important matches and he has played his socks off.

Slightly crap night for him tonight, though (smirk).

I'm not sure that's true. His form has been little better than it for us last season since the end of August when he was absolutely sensational.

He started off for the really well but once Rooney had his dip in form he has been pretty poor. If he is playing with an injury that wouldn't surprise me but in recent showing I don't think he has done anything to warrant starting ahead of Nani or Valencia.

In a big way, it's funny and good to see but I'm also a little gutted I have to admit.

I don't think there is much better than sitting on your couch with mates or at the pub watching a cracker of a game between say United vs Madrid or a Barca vs City game if it were to happen.

As great it is for the small sides to do well and big english club to not get there, by the time it gets there to the actual games, I'll miss the fact it's not a 'huge game' in the sense of two of the best clubs going at it.

I watch the CL to see the best clubs compete against each other in the best games so it's a little disappointing in that view.

ITV4 and channel 5 are set to launch a new reality show based in manchester called TOWIE -

the only way is europa

I've heard that the Manchester clubs commercial teams are joing forces to release a new fragrance for men in the New Year. It's called Channel Number 5.

In a big way, it's funny and good to see but I'm also a little gutted I have to admit.

I don't think there is much better than sitting on your couch with mates or at the pub watching a cracker of a game between say United vs Madrid or a Barca vs City game if it were to happen.

As great it is for the small sides to do well and big english club to not get there, by the time it gets there to the actual games, I'll miss the fact it's not a 'huge game' in the sense of two of the best clubs going at it.

I watch the CL to see the best clubs compete against each other in the best games so it's a little disappointing in that view.

Man United have been far from one of the best clubs in that comp this season. They did not go out through bad luck.

Â