Martin O'Neill

maqroll

Peter Reid being mentioned, I think this will be an interim appoitment rather than a long term one.

His chums on motd say he "lost his job", rather than he got sacked

he hasn't looked his busy eager self recently and according to Shearer it might be because he knew stuff was going on in the background, an interesting take on events, he was shit because he knew he was getting sacked and not he was sacked cos he was shit

it's good to have media buddies

Nice little job in Australia or Qatar or some such next. Some nation that wants to build reputation, without actually having any knowledge of what they are doing. It would probably be ideal if he joined Azerbaijan as they are currently one of the few nations prepared to buy in shit players from elsewhere.

an average player wet dream. Could imagine him spending the oil millions on players like Carlos Cuellar and Andy Johnson. would probably make QPR look shrewd :D

Can't see Di Matteo keeping them up.

They have chelsea next week - what a multiple grudge match that would be.

They ain't bad defensively - so with RDM'S flair play - that could work for them - in the short term. - which is bad for us 

flair play? Di Matteo Chelsea were awful to watch and that was with players like Mata, Torres, Drogba in the attack. Di Matteo has horrible organisation in the big league and was found out at WBA when in freefall before Hodgson took over

On the one hand I am loving this. Saint Martin gets the sack. IMO an average manager who can get half decent results if he gets enough money to waste on journeymen (OK with a few exceptions) . Finally caught out and given the push.

On the other hand Sunderland are bound to get someone better :(

Can't see Di Matteo keeping them up.

They have chelsea next week - what a multiple grudge match that would be.

They ain't bad defensively - so with RDM'S flair play - that could work for them - in the short term. - which is bad for us 

flair play? Di Matteo Chelsea were awful to watch and that was with players like Mata, Torres, Drogba in the attack. Di Matteo has horrible organisation in the big league and was found out at WBA when in freefall before Hodgson took over

ermmm - this is one of those rare occasions when i was talking outta my arse......  !!!!

If he is such a shit manager and person I am amazed that people are still so pissed off he left us. Very little objectivity regarding him

Not that he left us, HOW he left us.

word removed.

You mean when he got sacked? You don't get compensation for walking out.

If he is such a shit manager and person I am amazed that people are still so pissed off he left us. Very little objectivity regarding him

Not that he left us, HOW he left us.

word removed.

You mean when he got sacked? You don't get compensation for walking out.

We never sacked him.

Feel sorry for O'neill . There comes a time when all managers lose their ability an for whatever reason this seems to be his. Unfortunately for us a new manager for them may well be able to sufficiently turn their results around.

March has never been a good month for him

Â