Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

4 hours ago, Xela said:

What aftershave you using? Brut?

The least she could have done is tossed you off. Otherwise you say to her - "Show us your fanny or GTFO"

Hope this helps

Xela, Agoiny Uncle. 

On date 1 I had on Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch. Date 2 I used Boss Orange.

She's said they are both girly smelling and suggested something more "musk" smelling. Fahrenheit was her suggestion (bound to be what her ex has)

Her text response time is now 6 hours and counting. Starting to think I should reactivate the Tinder profile. I'd rather be bombarded with pointless text garbage than have nothing at all.

5 hours ago, Xela said:

How on earth did you ruin her night?!

Absolutely no idea.  Apparently I ruined her evening and morning.  Just one stange girl! 

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

1st rule of date club.

Keep her until another comes along and takes her place. She is more of a chance than f*** all.

Already lined up the next one :)

Less successful,  a bit more normal,  I'll take that.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Her text response time is now 6 hours and counting. 

Took 8 hours to get a reply yesterday......."sorry for not replying, been busy all day with child"

I call bullshit. I wont be sending a text today until she does. Come on Tinder, recommend me some more fruitcakes.......

• Like 1

18 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

He's got to be sporting some of that pheromone spray he's bought off a spam email.

Spanish fly I reckon! 

16 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

She's said they are both girly smelling and suggested something more "musk" smelling. Fahrenheit was her suggestion (bound to be what her ex has)

Her text response time is now 6 hours and counting. Starting to think I should reactivate the Tinder profile. I'd rather be bombarded with pointless text garbage than have nothing at all.

If you like someone's aftershave you tell them. If you don't, you say nothing, especially as she barely knows you.

Sounds like she's going for the 'snarky' attitude that some women think is cool but just makes them look like words removed. 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Generally from my experiences I've always found the people who take absolutely ages to reply are just not that into you.  However,  this rule doesn't reply across the board,  some people just dislike texting.  

Agreed, I will admit I'm the same. If its a girl I like I'll always be fairly prompt in replying but ones that I'm not bothered with, I will wait and reply when bored.

I doubt someone is that busy all day that they can't reply to a text. 

• Like 1

If you like someone's aftershave you tell them. If you don't, you say nothing, especially as she barely knows you.

Sounds like she's going for the 'snarky' attitude that some women think is cool but just makes them look like words removed. 

Mate don't listen to anyone that recommends Fahrenheit over Boss Orange, she's clearly a complete nut

38 minutes ago, PongRiddims said:

Mate don't listen to anyone that recommends Fahrenheit over Boss Orange, she's clearly a complete nut

School teacher. Obviously thinks she talking to one of her 14yr old pupils.......

I'll give it a week to see if it fizzles out, then back on Tinder for new year, new me shenanigans.

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Agreed, I will admit I'm the same. If its a girl I like I'll always be fairly prompt in replying but ones that I'm not bothered with, I will wait and reply when bored.

I doubt someone is that busy all day that they can't reply to a text. 

So being that desperate you reply within seconds everytime ;)

• Like 1

Â