Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Heres a question for you guys in relationships. Do you still use rubbers or not?

The missus gets pregnant if I look at her funny, and when she tried the pills I genuinely thought she was plotting putting an axe through my head. F those hormon daemons.

So yes, rubber it is! Snip is under consideration but the mere thought of it makes my toes and ears curl

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tegis said:

The missus gets pregnant if I look at her funny, and when she tried the pills I genuinely thought she was plotting putting an axe through my head. F those hormon daemons.

So yes, rubber it is! Snip is under consideration but the mere thought of it makes my toes and ears curl

I had the snip about 8 years ago. It’s actually not as bad as it sounds.

All done in about 20 minutes.

The worst parts is having your junk on show with a doctor and 2 nurses looking on. 

• Thanks 1

Yep, snip is really very straightforward. Done under local anaesthetic.

They gave me a couple of Valium (or some such) before hand. Half an hour later they came back out to the waiting room and asked if they’d worked. I told them no, I felt no different. They asked if it was ok if they started the op’ anyway and I said yes that was fine.

At which, they pointed out they clearly had worked.

Walked back out to the waiting room after the op and told my wife I was happy to drive home. She pointed out I was still high as a kite. 

Overall, quite a pleasant experience. I still reckon I could’ve driven.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, El Zen said:

I’d say on average about 1,5+ times per day, so 10-12 times per week, but we’ve only been together for six months. 

I probably should wait a bit and enjoy this before I ask her to marry me, shouldn’t I? 

Is the 0.5 just hand stuff?

7 hours ago, Tegis said:

Snip is under consideration but the mere thought of it makes my toes and ears curl

Get it done you big pansy, free the phallus!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep, snip is really very straightforward. Done under local anaesthetic.

Or a general. Depends on the preference of the surgeon. 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

14 years today I’ve been with my missus . Her quote was “ How the **** have we managed to make it this far “ 🙂

Flip the 1 and the 4, and that's me and Mrs M. Same question applies. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

1982 was a good year for you then on many levels 

Indeed. I decided that if she could tolerate me in the state I was in on Rotterdam Night, she was a keeper. (Like Spinky). 

• Like 2

Â