Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

The longer I stay single, the less i'm bothered about sex. Don't get me wrong, if I met someone who I liked then i'd be going like the duracell bunny, but I'm not actively looking for it. If it happens, it happens. 

From what I read from your posts you do the single childless life pretty well. You don’t waste away your life getting pissed and wasted , you have a plan , you ain’t arsed about sleeping about which is a positive. You do your breaks and feel comfortable in your own company. 

• Like 1

Me and my wife have not ever had unprotected sex as she doesnt want to have children and she doesnt want to take the pill.

She had a coil but it gave her a terrible skin reaction. It works for us but i just couldnt pull it out quickly as i know some guys do that

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Me and my wife have not ever had unprotected sex as she doesnt want to have children and she doesnt want to take the pill.

She had a coil but it gave her a terrible skin reaction. It works for us but i just couldnt pull it out quickly as i know some guys do that

spacer.png

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

From what I read from your posts you do the single childless life pretty well. You don’t waste away your life getting pissed and wasted , you have a plan , you ain’t arsed about sleeping about which is a positive. You do your breaks and feel comfortable in your own company. 

I am comfortable with my own company... helped no doubt by being an only child! I do have some close friends, but we don't need to see each other all the time. We can go a few weeks and then pick up where we left off. Some weekends I'm happy that I won't speak to another human. Other times I can get a bit lonely... mainly for companionship, rather than a physical relationship. I don't think i could ever live with anyone ever again! I'm too set in my ways now. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I am comfortable with my own company... helped no doubt by being an only child! I do have some close friends, but we don't need to see each other all the time. We can go a few weeks and then pick up where we left off. Some weekends I'm happy that I won't speak to another human. Other times I can get a bit lonely... mainly for companionship, rather than a physical relationship. I don't think i could ever live with anyone ever again! I'm too set in my ways now. 

I get that . I can go months without speaking or seeing friends not that I have that many these days . I’m not really a people person either. This one was an only child too. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thing is blokes that pull out still get women pregnant. It’s called pre cum .

30 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Heres a question for you guys in relationships. Do you still use rubbers or not?

Nah, haven't ever used a rubber with the missus to be honest.

But, as you say in follow up posts, if it's the contraception that works for you as a couple then so be it really.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

No doubt each time also lasts a good 40 to 50 minutes and your Mrs can't get enough as you're so amazing but it's just so frustrating for you.

Or was that some other Scandinavian poster who claimed that on here a while back?

I have no idea if another Scandi VT’er made such claims or not, but f*** it, I’ll just go ahead and claim all of that except the bit about it being frustrating 😎😁

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Heres a question for you guys in relationships. Do you still use rubbers or not?

I hope, with some confidence, I’ll never have to wear one of those things ever again. 

Â