Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

just ask the question ''what is the point in talking dirty''

at this point jump onto the bed squat over her chest and do a massive shit on her chest and then run out the room dress up in your favourite gimp suit then run back in whilst shagging her cat

just ask the question ''what is the point in talking dirty''

at this point jump onto the bed squat over her chest and do a massive shit on her chest and then run out the room dress up in your favourite gimp suit then run back in whilst shagging her cat

She would probably love that to be fair.

Right, ive booked a table at bella italia on friday at 8pm then going for a few drinks after. Thats a good first date right?

I think so, yeah. It gives you a nice face to face chat where you can get to know each other a bit better, the food can act as a 'pause' where you can think of things to reply with / ask etc... rather than just sitting in silence. You can't talk whilst you eat, right? (at least you shouldn't on a first date, manners and all that).

Then if the meal goes well a few drinks afterwards whilst you're more relaxed will allow you to talk more freely and see if any sparks fly.

Just don't have prawns.

Right, ive booked a table at bella italia on friday at 8pm then going for a few drinks after. Thats a good first date right?

A meal is fine. Quiet, intimiate, able to chat/get to know each other. PLus if she thinks youre an arse she can bail after the meal and so can you if she reveals some questionable hobby or sexual preference.

One thing - pay the bill. All of it. Without question. DO NOT let her split it - say "you get it next time" thus securing a next date.

8)

Hmmm trivial little issue......

I cannot stop the girlfriend from laughing before we have sex.

Last week we were messing around in the bedroom and she said that she would like to spice things up with a bit of dirty talk. I agreed. The problem is that she was shy, as was I, and I was unaware of the boundaries and I didn't want tho leap straight into calling her a dirty bitch!

Therefore as a starter for ten I asked her "how much she wanted my 'love-rod'?"

She burst out laughing (proper curled up, on the bed, tears of laughter). Now after 4 attempts just before we get down to it, she bursts out laughing while uttering the word 'love-rod'!

It is irritating and needs to stop!!!

How have I only just read this?

:crylaugh:

Mr Love-Rod.

:crylaugh:

Â