Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

You just know, she is honestly the most beautiful girl I've met, just about everyone fancies her. I have mixed with the idea of just going for it and then if not it's done but there is a few problems with that. For example, she's on my course, I'll see her most days at Uni, we sometimes do work together and quite frankly I enjoy both the time seeing her even and also she's good help getting work done as I'm not as close to anyone else on my course, so if I need to look at her work for ideas or like have a question, only feel comfortable really asking her... don't wanna be put in the position where it makes it a little awkward and she may feel uncomfortable spending time with me cause then i'm losing out!

To be fair, although appreciate it, wasn't really looking for advice because I knew exactly what people would say.

On the plus point she says she ain't even got with anyone at Uni and has only ever slept with one person, her ex BF so don't get the horrible feeling of knowing she's banging everyone at Uni. :lol:

I think I just file this position as one I have to be realistic about. currently, she's one of about 5/6 person i constantly speak to at Uni, she's on my course, we do work together, we always have good laugh. I really don't want to risk losing a lot of that for the about 0.1% chance of being with her.

if she wasn't on my course, I'd take the advice but not at the moment anyway. I can control my feelings quite well though and never really get upset of the position.

Thanks though, VT good place to get things out.

little PM for ya stevo though, just to show the uphill task. Seriously, It'd be like Emile Heskey trying to get a contract with Barca. :lol:

You just know, she is honestly the most beautiful girl I've met, just about everyone fancies her. I have mixed with the idea of just going for it and then if not it's done but there is a few problems with that. For example, she's on my course, I'll see her most days at Uni, we sometimes do work together and quite frankly I enjoy both the time seeing her even and also she's good help getting work done as I'm not as close to anyone else on my course, so if I need to look at her work for ideas or like have a question, only feel comfortable really asking her... don't wanna be put in the position where it makes it a little awkward and she may feel uncomfortable spending time with me cause then i'm losing out!

To be fair, although appreciate it, wasn't really looking for advice because I knew exactly what people would say.

On the plus point she says she ain't even got with anyone at Uni and has only ever slept with one person, her ex BF so don't get the horrible feeling of knowing she's banging everyone at Uni. :lol:

I think I just file this position as one I have to be realistic about. currently, she's one of about 5/6 person i constantly speak to at Uni, she's on my course, we do work together, we always have good laugh. I really don't want to risk losing a lot of that for the about 0.1% chance of being with her.

if she wasn't on my course, I'd take the advice but not at the moment anyway. I can control my feelings quite well though and never really get upset of the position.

Thanks though, VT good place to get things out.

little PM for ya stevo though, just to show the uphill task. Seriously, It'd be like Emile Heskey trying to get a contract with Barca. :lol:

She's a playa!

If it was me, I'd hang on to the friendship in the hope that one day she turns to you for a sympathy shag. I once went through the exact same thing, living with a girl who had super model looks, and it worked out nicely.

I know that's not a textbook answer, but it's what I'd do.

If it was me, I'd hang on to the friendship in the hope that one day she turns to you for a sympathy shag. I once went through the exact same thing, living with a girl who had super model looks, and it worked out nicely.

I know that's not a textbook answer, but it's what I'd do.

Was she fun in the sack, Shillzz? Or was it slightly disappointing?

You can't pass up on these opportunities when they come along. We both know this.

I will concede that she wasnt actually a virgin, but it had been a couple of years.

I had to play the long game to get there though, and this is the lesson I want POB to learn. :lol:

You can't pass up on these opportunities when they come along. We both know this.

I will concede that she wasnt actually a virgin, but it had been a couple of years.

I had to play the long game to get there though, and this is the lesson I want POB to learn. :lol:

:lol: to be fair, I'd like to add, although i fancy the pants off her, this is also because she is a lovely girl and makes me laugh and do talk a lot, if I ever thought the feeling was mutual, i'd make a move but in a way, I don't want to lose what we have now for a very very very slim chance of a relationship. i must be ghey. :(

Did you put all of your eggs in her tight untattered basket?

Or were you shagging others too?

It would be a horrible lesson for POB to play the waiting game....dry!

The long game is a game of patience and dedication Irreverented. You need to keep your eye on the ball throughout, which can often require a lengthy dry period.

I had no time for lesser wenches.

A better man than I would have probably played the field a bit more in the mean time, but I was a little too pre-occupied with the task in hand.

Honestly though? It was incredibly worth it.

Â