Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I don't think I'm ready for you to make a move on me yet. Maybe in a few days.

Yeah I won't be talking to her like I do the rest of my mates. If she says hello I'll say hello, make some small talk etc... Luckily we didn't really hang out much before this started and we have a totally different circle of friends so I won't see her much, if at all. Just on Facebook and stuff.

I don't think I'm ready for you to make a move on me yet. Maybe in a few days.

Yeah I won't be talking to her like I do the rest of my mates. If she says hello I'll say hello, make some small talk etc... Luckily we didn't really hang out much before this started and we have a totally different circle of friends so I won't see her much, if at all. Just on Facebook and stuff.

Please tell me you agreed to be fuckbuddies!?

Rite then now is as good a time as any I suppose to bring this up with someone

About 4 or 5 years ago I was pretty **** close to a girl I was working with, rumours flew all around the workplace because we were constantly with each other before during and after work.

I was **** madly in love with this girl but her bloke at the time was earning up to £2,000 a week in his job (this was pretty intimidating in itself for a young lad like me, that and the fact that he was a black belt in ninja killing or sommet like that) I suppose I was pretty oblivious to the signs and being young didn't want the hassle of being in the middle of a triangle.

Any way we did pretty much all that was possible without her cheating on him, ends up though that she told me she was had exactly the same feelings for me and that she used to go home to her partner and cry herself to sleep.

She told me this minutes before telling me she had fallen pregnant by him and she was moving away before breaking down in tears.

Not a day goes by that I don't think of her in some respect.

After about 5 years or whatever I get a random text off her asking if this was still my number and that she had been thinking about me, after txting for a while she asked if I wanted to meet up, I told her no (after the first time I couldn't put myself through it again) but we are still texting and the other day she asked me again if we could meet up, this time I said yeah why not.

So is this a good idea or a bad idea (she broke up with her bloke 12 months ago and is still single)

The one person I told said don't do it but I feel like I need to put it to bed one way or the other, it you get what I mean

Probably a really bad idea I know

Why not? Nothing to lose really and the worst that can happen is that you dont feel the same as you did then now she is single but dont tell me your heart didnt jump through your mouth when you got that text!

Just go and see where it leads, I like the fact that she has not just contacted you as soon as they have finished so she is in a better position if not for a few stretch marks :winkold:

You do need to ask her a few questions though:

1. when in the office do you take your babys photo into work `

2. do you talk about the dress you are wearing to the xmas party for hours on end at work? :lol:[/quote]

hahaha nah unless she has changed drasticly in the last few years then I cant see her going on like that, who knows though

I am gunna definately go for it though I aint got nothing to lose

rite then i'm off to the 'things that piss you off' thread for a rant about secret santa

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gone out with a slightly older lady with kids? Im not talking about just to shag either, i mean as in had a relationship with. Im 26 soon to be 27 and she is 36 with two little sproggs. Its not a problem to me as shes gorgeous, into similar stuff im into and looks about 28. Everyone at work knows we like each other and are waiting for us to start something. I guess im just interested in anyones experiences or thoughts.

Im well aware if something did happen then id be second to her children but im not thinking that far ahead yet.

Has anyone gone out with a slightly older lady with kids? Im not talking about just to shag either, i mean as in had a relationship with. Im 26 soon to be 27 and she is 36 with two little sproggs. Its not a problem to me as shes gorgeous, into similar stuff im into and looks about 28. Everyone at work knows we like each other and are waiting for us to start something. I guess im just interested in anyones experiences or thoughts.

Im well aware if something did happen then id be second to her children but im not thinking that far ahead yet.

I find older women attractive. I am 29 but I would go up to about 50. For Jayne Seymour higher still.

36 isn't that old. I say go for it. The children thing is a separate issue and it is right for you to be second on the list. I am dating a woman with a child and I understand that and accept it.

I find older women attractive. I am 29 but I would go up to about 50. For Jayne Seymour higher still.

36 isn't that old. I say go for it. The children thing is a separate issue and it is right for you to be second on the list. I am dating a woman with a child and I understand that and accept it.

I find older women attractive but im not sure id be comfortable to go into a relationship with a women in her mid forties up to fifty. The kids thing i completely understand and would hate to cause any problems so im completely cool with that. Eek! Im all nervously excited now!

I find older women attractive but im not sure id be comfortable to go into a relationship with a women in her mid forties up to fifty. The kids thing i completely understand and would hate to cause any problems so im completely cool with that. Eek! Im all nervously excited now!

Just lube them up and they are ready to go!

I absolutely adore the most beautiful girl (really isn't an exaggeration, we're talking 10/10) at my Uni, on my course. Speak to her all the time, we been bingo together twice and got some food and had nice little couple hour chat which raised hopes but clearly way above me, standards wise. It's not really worthy post of a relationship thread but needed to vent my frustration. One way love. Sucks. **** me she's hot though.

How do you know she is "way above you standards wise?" You don't seem shy of confidence for a Series 4000 mechanoid, why don't you just wave your groinal attachment at her? What woman could refuse........

I absolutely adore the most beautiful girl (really isn't an exaggeration, we're talking 10/10) at my Uni, on my course. Speak to her all the time, we been bingo together twice and got some food and had nice little couple hour chat which raised hopes but clearly way above me, standards wise. It's not really worthy post of a relationship thread but needed to vent my frustration. One way love. Sucks. **** me she's hot though.

I know that feeling well POB, since leaving the ex thats all the past year and a few months have garnered, unrequited feelings and close calls. Until now that is, fingers crossed. Just ask her out for a drink or dinner, if she says no then cut her off like a dead limb and move on to the next girl.

I know that feeling well POB, since leaving the ex thats all the past year and a few months have garnered, unrequited feelings and close calls. Until now that is, fingers crossed. Just ask her out for a drink or dinner, if she says no then cut her off like a dead limb and move on to the next girl.

Spot on advice.

Although I fear POB may have fallen into the 'friend trap' with this girl!

Also 10/10 girls are crap in the sack therefore if the moon and stars allign and you nail her you will be really disappointed!

Go for an 8/10....they try harder to impress.

into similar stuff im into and looks about 28.

Does she like wrestling then? If so, she's the one.

She might be a wrestler...... :winkold:

It will be kept quiet about, will have to be taped and watched on evenings where i dont see her. :) if she is a fan though, i might have to try a bedroom based horizontal tombstone.

It will be kept quiet about, will have to be taped and watched on evenings where i dont see her. :) if she is a fan though, i might have to try a bedroom based horizontal tombstone.

Bronco buster is surely the way to go? Rikishi stinkface if she's really filthy. :thumb:

Tell her.

Seriously.

What's the worst that can happen? She says she's not interested, you know for sure, and start to get over it.

Or you don't tell her, fall madly in love with her, she goes out with some chump and you're left crying yourself to sleep.

Telling her is thhe only way.

There's 3 probable outcomes

1) She's not interested, never will be interested. This is a shame, but it's much better that you know

2) She wasn't interested, but had never thought about it. If you tell her, then give a bit of distance when she says she's not interested, then she might, MIGHT, change her mind.

3) She is interested and you nail her

Number 2 is the only way her mind will change. I've seen it before. Hell I've done it before. Told a girl i was interested, and she wasn't. I said fine, gave her distance, said I was seeing someone else (I wasn't) and she came crawling back when she realised she couldn't have me.

She's not going to suddenly fall for you if you keep it the way it is.

You're in the friend zone. Get the **** out while you can

Â