Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Urban Dictionary:

blumpkin

The time honered tradition of recieving a knobber whilst taking a dumple stiltskin.

eg "After a long night of drinking, I tackled a drunk bitch and she gave a me the most glorious blumpkin ever. It was strictly a classy maneuver."

Joe. You won't lose the friendship. As long as if she says no, you act like everything's cool and it doesn't matter, she'll be fine.

If you start getting weird then it might affect things.

As hot as she is (i've seen a pic. Very tidy) and as much as you like her, do yourself a favour and tell her.

You're gonna feel like shit when she finally does go out with someone and it isn't you if you don't do anything.

I absolutely adore the most beautiful girl (really isn't an exaggeration, we're talking 10/10) at my Uni, on my course. Speak to her all the time, we been bingo together twice and got some food and had nice little couple hour chat which raised hopes but clearly way above me, standards wise. It's not really worthy post of a relationship thread but needed to vent my frustration. One way love. Sucks. **** me she's hot though.

Also 10/10 girls are crap in the sack therefore if the moon and stars allign and you nail her you will be really disappointed!

Go for an 8/10....they try harder to impress.

This is what people who have never shagged a 10/10 say ;)

I absolutely adore the most beautiful girl (really isn't an exaggeration, we're talking 10/10) at my Uni, on my course. Speak to her all the time, we been bingo together twice and got some food and had nice little couple hour chat which raised hopes but clearly way above me, standards wise. It's not really worthy post of a relationship thread but needed to vent my frustration. One way love. Sucks. **** me she's hot though.

Also 10/10 girls are crap in the sack therefore if the moon and stars allign and you nail her you will be really disappointed!

I am yet to meet one. My standards are obviously higher than others...... :winkold:

(Thats a lie I will screw most things)

Ok, here we go....I never imagined I'd use this thread but here it goes.

Met a girl on a leaving night from Bristol, (was returning back to parents to live, work and save for travels). Things have since developed with this girl since September into a pretty serious relationship, which I can see myself with long term. She is happy to go travelling for 3 months - potentially longer, but doesn't want to be apart from me for too long (understandable). However I want to probably spend a fair few months out travelling. Whenever we discuss it we argue (hoping to leave end of March).

Any suggestions/thoughts etc?

I am sorry but the best shag I have found was a bi-polar bird, mental as **** and very good at stalking too! :winkold:

I am sorry but the best shag I have found was a bi-polar bird, mental as **** and very good at stalking too! :winkold:

Haha was that the hook on PoF?

Haha was that the hook on PoF?

Yes and worse she was a season ticket holder at the Sty

Â