Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Have a couple of days off and what do I come back to? Ruge spunking over his Beko fridge freezer! Don't apply for a job at Apollo 2000 Ruge, I don't think you would last long. 

As for no locks on bathroom doors, what's that all about? I lock the door when I go for a tom tit even though I live alone!

weirdo.

Do you guys mind? We're trying to have a conversation about proper bathroom etiquette here.

Never been to anyone's house who didn't have a lock on their bathroom door. Very strange to me. That being said, I live alone and don't lock the door when I go for a poo.

As for you, Ruge. First Henry and now Beko. You clearly have a household appliance fetish. At least Henry has a face, that sort of makes sense, but the fridge? Unless you rearranged the fridge magnets to spell out something dirty I suppose.

• Like 2

Do you guys mind? We're trying to have a conversation about proper bathroom etiquette here.

Never been to anyone's house who didn't have a lock on their bathroom door. Very strange to me. That being said, I live alone and don't lock the door when I go for a poo.

As for you, Ruge. First Henry and now Beko. You clearly have a household appliance fetish. At least Henry has a face, that sort of makes sense, but the fridge? Unless you rearranged the fridge magnets to spell out something dirty I suppose.

:crylaugh:that last sentence tickled me.

Never been to anyone's house who didn't have a lock on their bathroom door.

I've only ever seen it in houses with little kids in them, undoubtedly so that little Billy doesn't stupidly lock himself inside and then proceed to turn the bath taps on.

Interesting that VT is normally so 'liberal' in it's views on most things, yet quite a few are very victorian in their attitude to admitting they have a functioning penis or do poops.

An attitude that can only possibly be quite a new thing, in that up until about 1860 when Joseph Bazalgette started sorting out the plumbing, most of us would have been having a shit in a china pot or outside teetering over a nettle festooned pit.

Ruge still does that. Or a bucket in the back of a Ford Transit. 

• Like 1

Â