Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Well as you lot are such judgemental bastards, I thought id try and make a bit of effort to start with, just like dating :D .  Don't worry, I don't make my girlfriend wear my body parts.

Knew I should have opened with the  'who's Thom Yorke'  line :mellow:

Don't worry, you'll learn :)

Hello Simon, and welcome to my juice bar.

After about 6 weeks of letting her, in a desperate attempt to make her like me again, lean on me as an emotional crutch anytime something went wrong in  her life, i finally worked up the nerve to block my ex on every means of communication.

Feels good. Still hurts, still regret that didn't work...but **** being her punching bag for everything that goes wrong in her life.

Women, why the **** are they so difficult.

Oh, and the child molestation dream woman? We discussed it, I accidentally mentioned that those kind of intrusive thoughts are common in people who have been victims of similar abuse, and as it happens that I hit the nail on the head, and now she hates me. Kind of a relief. If that shit comes up the first time we met, I can't imagine having to deal with the additional issues. In no way was she mentally stable enough to be getting in to a relationship.

Gotta give the second date a shot. Like Hogso said people say weird shizz when they nervous.

<_<

Anyway, just had a bit of a crazy drunk girl crack onto me at the pub. She was quite funny to be fair, I thought that she was just daft and there wasn't anything behind it but then she asked for my number as I was leaving. I'm far too polite and gave it to her.

Ah well, she was nice enough but not really my type. Smoker too, can't be having that.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

After about 6 weeks of letting her, in a desperate attempt to make her like me again, lean on me as an emotional crutch anytime something went wrong in  her life, i finally worked up the nerve to block my ex on every means of communication.

Feels good. Still hurts, still regret that didn't work...but **** being her punching bag for everything that goes wrong in her life.

Oh, and the child molestation dream woman? We discussed it, I accidentally mentioned that those kind of intrusive thoughts are common in people who have been victims of similar abuse, and as it happens that I hit the nail on the head, and now she hates me. Kind of a relief. If that shit comes up the first time we met, I can't imagine having to deal with the additional issues. In no way was she mentally stable enough to be getting in to a relationship.

**** hell mate you can pick em cant you?

• Like 1

what the **** 

LOL Davakus, I bet you weren't expecting to give counselling on you second date.  The girl may need to seek some help, but from someone other than yourself.  Dodged a baggage bullet there I think.

Abuse from childhood can often rear it's head in later life and it's very difficult to and cope with .  From my experience with my own mum (now my gf's mum) it involved a lot of alcohol and a lot of violence.  Suppose it's difficult to understand if you have never been subjected to such things. 

Anyway, they come in 3's remember, cant wait for the next 'date' as it promises to be a corker.....I'm going for a cannibalism enthusiast.

i talked to this lady a few years ago who wrote erotic fiction. she asked me to read a short story of hers so i did. it was about a woman who got turned on by the idea of being eaten alive, and not only that, but being cooked alive in an oven. she subsequently looked for a cannibal and lo and behold found one. then followed a bizarre few scenes in which the woman was basted and seasoned and all the rest in 'erotic' fashion. she was then jammed in an oven and the story ended with her final sexual thoughts while being roasted alive...

it took a few weeks to shake that story off.

the world is full of peculiar people.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

i talked to this lady a few years ago who wrote erotic fiction. she asked me to read a short story of hers so i did. it was about a woman who got turned on by the idea of being eaten alive, and not only that, but being cooked alive in an oven. she subsequently looked for a cannibal and lo and behold found one. then followed a bizarre few scenes in which the woman was basted and seasoned and all the rest in 'erotic' fashion. she was then jammed in an oven and the story ended with her final sexual thoughts while being roasted alive...

How....how did this conversation come to be? I've met wrong uns but......I don't understand....

How....how did this conversation come to be? I've met wrong uns but......I don't understand....

Ask every single person you meet if they've ever written erotic fiction on the subject of being eaten alive. After that it's just a waiting game.

• Like 1

Possibly not one of my wisest decisions but I've got a first date on Monday as we both had the day off. I'm going to be massively hung over.

I'm yet to decide what we are going to do, I think it needs to be active and I'll no doubt need more alcohol if I can get away with it.

Â