Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

• 2 weeks later...

alternatively, get over it.

Shallow as **** I know. Truth be told, I don't get around many girls and the last thing I do is look to see if they have hair on their arms so probably just me. 

Guys. Seeing a girl. Noticed last night she has quite hairy arms. I can't get over it. Do I just break it to her?

Sounds like a eX-Man to me. Does she/he have unusually big hands too, and a mangina? 

• Like 1

alternatively, get over it.

Shallow as **** I know. Truth be told, I don't get around many girls and the last thing I do is look to see if they have hair on their arms so probably just me. 

Teen-Wolf-fatty.jpg

You might remember me from such posts as "I bought dinner for a Nazi".

Another first date last night, and this time I think I'm knocking it on the head for a bit, there's clearly something wrong with me that makes me attracted to the mentally unstable. Short and sweet, after 2-3 hours, over dinner, she tells me that she had a nightmare the night before we met, that started as a really hot sex dream, then ended in me molesting children.

:huh:

• Like 3

I mean, I'll admit I pried it out of her when she admitted she'd had a weird dream about me (you have to...), but why would you tell someone that?! The first time you ever meet them?!

It seemed to be going really well before that, we were already planning the next time.

At least it's never boring.

You might remember me from such posts as "I bought dinner for a Nazi".

Another first date last night, and this time I think I'm knocking it on the head for a bit, there's clearly something wrong with me that makes me attracted to the mentally unstable. Short and sweet, after 2-3 hours, over dinner, she tells me that she had a nightmare the night before we met, that started as a really hot sex dream, then ended in me molesting children.

:huh:

And I thought I had it bad.

That is just...why would anyone say that? I mean, I'm awkward on a date (I've discovered) due to my ability to talk and talk and talk, but still I wouldn't chuck that in the mix

Â