Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Ha, 88 (as in HH, Heil Hitler), and no I don't :P

I do have 85 though, so what's that... HE? Hopefully that's not racist code for something.

Haha, 85 in your username? Loser.

• Like 2

Come on then folks, lets have some dating disaster stories! We'll have to go a long way to beat Davakus' date with a member of the Third Reich!  :)

Edited by Xela

the missus got chatting to a woman on this site we are on, well she thought it was a woman. they had been chatting for a week then decided to chat on webcam but it was a hoax and to cut a long story short it was some bloke who was trying to get her naked on webcam and talk dirty. there seems to be a lot of fakes on these websites. either way its put a spark back into our sex lives.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

the missus got chatting to a woman on this site we are on, well she thought it was a woman. they had been chatting for a week then decided to chat on webcam but it was a hoax and to cut a long story short it was some bloke who was trying to get her naked on webcam and talk dirty. there seems to be a lot of fakes on these websites. either way its put a spark back into our sex lives.

Should have trolled him back with a naked you on your webcam :lol:
  • Like 2

I exclusively use online dating sites as I rarely have time to meet people in the real world. So far, had one slightly mental relationship last year, one bizarre date, who sounded normal in all of her actions, but expressed herself in such an inorganic fashion, I felt too afraid that she was actually a mechanised robot. Not a case of nerves either, she was quite full of her herself, but it was a no go after that, a few people willing to chat then getting cold feet at meeting up and most recently a girl who inexplicably lives in lampeter but I've connected with very well. travelling to see her is an arse. a 6 hour round trip, in all, but er, I've asked her to move in with me when she comes down to Cardiff in the summer, so you get all the range. I just make it clear I would refuse to engage in conversation with anyone who utilises text speak in an opening response - which more than a few did, indicating a depressing level of illiteracy, but again, easy to sort the decent from the mad.

Edited by Rodders

Â