Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

I'm 29 and there's some interest from a 21 year old. Is that too big a gap?

If it was just a **** buddy then it would be a no brainer but I don't think she's that type, and well, neither am I anymore.

8 years is no gap at all. Age ain't nothing but a number anyway. I you like the girl, give it a go. What's the worst that can happen?

If it was just a **** buddy then it would be a no brainer but I don't think she's that type, and well, neither am I anymore.

8 years is no gap at all. Age ain't nothing but a number anyway. I you like the girl, give it a go. What's the worst that can happen?

Just think we'll struggle for things in common and the like. I think 8 years is huge when you consider one is only 21 and I'll be 30 this year.

Just think we'll struggle for things in common and the like. I think 8 years is huge when you consider one is only 21 and I'll be 30 this year.

Maybe, but how will you know, if you don't give it a go? It's not like you have to marry the girl and move in together. Go out with her at least, and get to know her. If you're still asking yourself the same questions then move on. You can always get yourself a taxi, and go pick up redheads off the street.  ;)

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Maybe, but how will you know, if you don't give it a go? It's not like you have to marry the girl and move in together. Go out with her at least, and get to know her. If you're still asking yourself the same questions then move on. You can always get yourself a taxi, and go pick up redheads off the street. ;)

Haha, took me a second to get that reference!

Yeah, I've been single for ages so I'm probably just making excuses to stay in my comfort zone. I'll probably just go for it.

Maybe.

• Like 1

10370815_1544861889110369_37593961777500

missus going away to scotland for the weekend with her mum and sister and ive got the kids. for some reason i dont think she trusts me and what kind of relationshipis that ;)

That's your food sorted for the day, but what are the kids having?

"If you go out" - where the **** are you supposed to go?!

There's less routine in a prison - just wating for the golden 90mins between 6 and 7.30 (assuming no naps).

Christ.

10370815_1544861889110369_37593961777500

missus going away to scotland for the weekend with her mum and sister and ive got the kids. for some reason i dont think she trusts me and what kind of relationshipis that ;)

That's your food sorted for the day, but what are the kids having?

"If you go out" - where the **** are you supposed to go?!

There's less routine in a prison - just wating for the golden shower 90mins between 6 and 7.30 (assuming no naps).

Christ.

Fixed.

• Like 1

If I was single and 29, and there was interest from a 21-year-old who I thought was fit, I'd go for it.

I'm 40 and if there was interest from a 21-year-old who I thought was fit, I'd be amazed (but I'd definitely go for it!).

Â