Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

If you're pissing like a watering can shaggy I would suggest you go for a check up. My mate had that problem and it was quite serious , a parasite was eating small holes in his German helmet

Holy shit man now you got me worried. I thought because the skin had been pulled back on my J Arthur was the reason for the spray hose affect. There's no itchiness or anything like that just a lack of control at the moment but if it doesn't get any better then I will go to my GP.

How in the hell am I going to explain this one to him and if I don't get my usual GP I bet you I get one to the two female GPs in the practice.The more I think about this the worse it gets. Going to bed and **** knows what I'm going to dream about.

Edited by shaggy

Whatever you have to show your GP I bet they've seen something much worse. I wouldn't worry too much about having something or going to see the doctor, just give it a few days and if it's still bad then book an appointment.

If you're pissing like a watering can shaggy I would suggest you go for a check up. My mate had that problem and it was quite serious , a parasite was eating small holes in his German helmet

Your mate.. Sure..  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Whatever you have to show your GP I bet they've seen something much worse. I wouldn't worry too much about having something or going to see the doctor, just give it a few days and if it's still bad then book an appointment.

Yeah I had to have the doctor fiddle around under my foreskin with a cotton bud. He didn't really seem too fussed. I was glad my usual GP was on holiday though. Turned out to just be a skin infection, nothing sexy.

On a slightly less serious note I turned down the chance to go to Aquafit with the bird of my dreams tonight. I kind of gambled that not poncing around doing aerobics with 20 large women would do me better in the long run in terms of proving my manliness to her. She's not really the type of girl you say no to though but I have limits.

• 4 weeks later...

Seem to be stuck in a cycle where I'm angry or upset over something in the relationship, take a few days to get over it, a few days of happiness where I think 'this is great' and then she pisses me off again and the cycle happens again.

All the petty little spats are starting to wear me down. I spend half the time thinking I'm really happy and the other half annoyed & wishing things were different.

So confusing  :(

Edited by Ingram85

Â