Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

It's tough to not be in the situation now I'm on my own. I went out with a few friends last night and it was great but as soon as I got in bam. Same thing as soon as I wake up. Granted it's only been a week but this past day or 2 the shock and reality of it all has kicked in.

yeah, it will be tough for a while. And there's no quick fix to re-adjustment, but find something to focus on and distract you, - I threw myself into learning an instrument for a bit ( promptly abandoned it a few months later, mind ) - and it gives you something to work on, whatever it may be.  And in the meantime, take the escape route offered by going home for a few days if you need to. And drink heavily in the meantime :P 

It's tough to not be in the situation now I'm on my own. I went out with a few friends last night and it was great but as soon as I got in bam. Same thing as soon as I wake up. Granted it's only been a week but this past day or 2 the shock and reality of it all has kicked in.

yeah, it will be tough for a while. And there's no quick fix to re-adjustment, but find something to focus on and distract you, - I threw myself into learning an instrument for a bit ( promptly abandoned it a few months later, mind ) - and it gives you something to work on, whatever it may be.  And in the meantime, take the escape route offered by going home for a few days if you need to. And drink heavily in the meantime :P

Cheers mate. I do have a little drum e-kit so will probably get myself back on that when my minds a little clearer

• Like 1

going out is great when you are trying to get over someone but as you said when you get in and also when you wake up in the morning things seem worse. That's my view on it anyway.

Someone who values their front virginity but not their rear virginity? Quite common in a lot of cultures, and not unheard of in our own. Why question these things, just enjoy a bit of DHUTWU and collect your brown wings on the way out.

Knew a girl who said she only took it there because "it's gods blind spot."

Well now in the DHUTWU club. Followed VT instruction with plenty of foreplay before trying it although it did take a few attempts to accomplish my mission. Yes it was also sore for both of us at the start and the skin on my little fella was pushed back making it even more painful but once secured I found it enjoyable but no more than using the regular method. One thing though very pungent smell which you could still whiff in the bedroom after we'd finished. Is this normal?

The lady wants to do it again but I really would need to be horny as **** for a repeat so no pleasing myself until the next meet.

• Like 3

Well now in the DHUTWU club. Followed VT instruction with plenty of foreplay before trying it although it did take a few attempts to accomplish my mission. Yes it was also sore for both of us at the start and the skin on my little fella was pushed back making it even more painful but once secured I found it enjoyable but no more than using the regular method. One thing though very pungent smell which you could still whiff in the bedroom after we'd finished. Is this normal?

The lady wants to do it again but I really would need to be horny as **** for a repeat so no pleasing myself until the next meet.

Major VT points, congratulations

• Like 1

Someone who values their front virginity but not their rear virginity? Quite common in a lot of cultures, and not unheard of in our own. Why question these things, just enjoy a bit of DHUTWU and collect your brown wings on the way out.

I know a guy who dated an Indian girl who would happily take it up the wrongun but not the rightun (as she wasn't married).

I know a guy who dated an Indian girl who would happily take it up the wrongun but not the rightun (as she wasn't married).

Well, I can't find GRDR's image but...

POSTMA APPROVED! :thumb:

• Like 1

And most of VT claim that religion is a universally terrible thing eh? :rolleyes:

Edited by Eames
  • Like 1

Ah the stench of shame.

Good on you shaggy :thumb:

• Like 1

She might get pregnant you know, 

trollface_RE_My_4_20_shopping_list_lol-s

Edited by Xela
  • Like 3

After my exploits at the weekend when I go to the toilet I'm pissing all over the place, generally like a spray and am having great difficulty in keeping the wee in the bowl. Skin on my j Arthur hasn't fully went back into place yet and when the point hits the underwear god what **** pain. It's like somebody sticking a needle right in the eye. Have tried to pull the skin back over again and then hold it in place for a while but still no joy.

I'm in recovery lads and lasses and DHUTWU is not for the faint hearted.

Â