Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

It almost feels like a badge of honour to get that advice direct from Rob in this thread  :D

She said yes - which is a good start! And now I've just realised I'm busy for the next two weeks! I think I may have to cancel one of my other plans, otherwise it just seems weird to ask someone out and then add, oh but not for half a month!

Will consider spycam proposal with appropriate degree of seriousness ( very :P

• Like 1

Good luck rodders! Any ideas for the first meet up?

So I met my missus' parents on wednesday and it went great, I was worried about it as I'm a 28 y.o white nerd meeting a 21 y.o Indian girls fairly traditional parents but I got on great with the dad and we shared a few beers and her mom made me dinner with Indian tea and puddings. Feeling a lot more relaxed now.

Edited by Ingram85

So I met my missus' parents on wednesday and it went great, I was worried about it as I'm a 28 y.o white nerd meeting a 21 y.o Indian girls fairly traditional parents but I got on great with the dad and we shared a few beers and her mom made me dinner with Indian tea and puddings. Feeling a lot more relaxed now.

21!? Leave my aged birds alone! :P

• Like 1

Haha sorry Stefan. I don't ever seem to get on with girls my age, always end up with a little older or little younger (in a non saville way). Most women my age are stuck up word removed's.

Not at all at the moment, was just thinking "pub". at first, not sure if I should plan anything in particular for an initial meet up though am keeping eyes open for follow up options if it goes well!

Marrying into an Indian family must reap major dividends in the food department.

I always seemed to end up younger (last ex was 18 but she was so immature and bloody nuts) but since then I've been seeing a 24 year old and pulled a 24 year old.

I think I've become more attractive to older women since ive become settled with a career and stuff. That's what my older friends think anyway.

I was on here about a month back talking about my friend with the girlfriend who's cheated on him a few times and he's taken her back without blinking an eyelid. Well the last time she told him she cheated on him, and I told him to do a runner, she told him that she'd pre-ordered a PS4 for him for Christmas, I think it was a kind of bribe as he's as thick as a ditch, but he was out with one of our friends last week and they were talking about PS4s, she has since told him that she can't justify paying that much for a PS4 for Christmas and she has now got him FIFA 14 for PS3 instead and admitted she'd never pre-ordered it. The lad owes our friend a couple of €100 cause he needed to get his car fixed and is basically spending all his money on paying his girlfriends bills, I've no doubt he's getting money off his parents to support her as well, as she rang one day looking for money and he said he was broke, we had to pay him into pitch and putt so he was, but whispered into the phone if it's for the electricity bill we'll sort something out. 

Now, I've no idea how she goes through so much money she gets regular maintenance off her child's father, his mother owns the day care centre the child goes to so that's all free, she gets unmarried mother benefit & is also on job seekers allowance, while it's clear she's not exactly flush, she's clearly not living within her means. He and another friend of mine were supposed to go to a careers fair in Cork Today they were to leave at 8 he was driving and my friend text him at 7 to make sure he was up but got nothing back was ringing him from half 7 on and finally got a call at 9 saying your one's kid was sick and he'd have to mind her for the day.

This is solely for Rob but this is what I'm dealing with, when we were in college he went back to some girls house and during the deed she asked him to DHUTWU and he got so freak out by it he left!

This is solely for Rob but this is what I'm dealing with, when we were in college he went back to some girls house and during the deed she asked him to DHUTWU and he got so freak out by it he left!

The man has lost my sympathy, entirely.

Â