One Night Stands

b6bloke

All did not go particularly to plan, as it transpired that Alex was also bisexual and had a bit of a thing for Sarah. Subsequently, the evening took an interesting twist when (after much imbibing) both girls went off to the ladies' restroom of Lloyd's and apparently *ahem* had some finger-based fun together (and I do not mean a spirited game of thumb war).

:lol::lol:

Do you prefer them? - Depends on who it's with. I'd say the best sex I've ever had was a one night stand. Doesn't mean as much though as when you're in a relationship

Do you prefer meaningfull sex? - see above. yes I do in the long term. But that doesn't mean a ONS can't be awesome

Is the sex better? - See above. Sometimes

do you practice safe sex? - always. Sometimes double

Do you have a f**k Buddy? - Have had, but not right now.

Is a one night stand more about bragging rights to mates and a good boost to the esteem? It can be a boost, but no it's not "more" about that at all.

Most of my one night sex escapades have been from internet dates, not into one night stands at all as sex to me has to have that intimacy that you dont get with a one night stand and that goes for the foreplay.

So no i prefer relationship sex where its intimate with a bit of spooning into the next day. I have had as some of you will know a couple of pretty intense one night sexually delights but what I have with my GF is a million times better and its meaningfull.

Safe sex is a biggy with me though I have to say that in all the women I have slept with over the past 4 years of singldom only 2 girls (my current partner included) has brought the subject up and every other one was prepared to do it without which is scary considering all were over 35.

My gf dont beleive in the contraception pill, she has a lot of medical knowledge and I have to say that the physical attraction and sex is a million times better than I have had with a girl on the pill so wearing a condom is a pleasure :lol: I wish I could get across how different it is!

I used to have friends with benefits and it was never ever a problem (except for my stalker) as it was a done deal that it was what it was and both never got emotionally too deep, the sex was good but missed that intimacy and whenever either met someone it was over full stop and never mentioned again though do get the odd text asking if single :lol:

Do you think if you went upto 20 girls on a night out in say Magaluf, and asked them outright if they wanted sex that you would get any joy?

Im guessing you would get at least 1 who was up for it.

Funny you should say that, a mate of mine, in Magaluf, very late/early, wasted, goes up to this complete stunner who he hasn't spoken to in his life and asks her if she fancies going back to his hotel for some loving. she said yes. It was quite incredible. :lol:

He's a decent looking chap but nothing special :oops:

How much do trannies charge?

Do you think if you went upto 20 girls on a night out in say Magaluf, and asked them outright if they wanted sex that you would get any joy?

Im guessing you would get at least 1 who was up for it.

The bit in bold is the important bit!

Incidentally you'll probably find a similar ratio in Birmingham

I have had more than I am proud of, in my early 20's I had a bit of a crazy year after a previous girlfriend had cheated on me. I soon realised that being with random girls most weekends didn't cheer me up but actually made me feel quite guilty (in regards to not calling back etc).

I always think that variety is good, but if you have a good relationship based on 'love', than the sex is always much better!

I have a mate who is ridiculous and even worse, when he is drunk he sometimes doesn't even bother with protection. I don't envy his numerous trips to the clinic! What shocks me is that girls will let him? So dangerous nowadays!

6. Ummm. What? I don't see how anyone would perceive that having sex with someone who afterwards doesn't want to see you again, would be a self esteem boost! You boys are mental.

A girls sleeps with 10 blokes in 12 months...she's a slag.

A boy sleeps with 10 girls in 2 months...he's a hero.

Not my view Laura, but that is pretty much 'it' in a nutshell.

That is basically society. It is usually other girls who say that the girl who sleeps around is a slag though. Blokes will probably just try to **** her.

Personally I think it is down to genetics. If we accept that all living things have some kind of basic desire to pass on their genes before they die then we are no different. Just like pain is the bodies way of telling you something is wrong (ie, you just broke your leg stupid. Probably want to avoid doing that again) then pleasure from intercourse is the bodies way of rewarding sewing your oats. Now a man can get 30 people pregnant in a month but he has no way of knowing for sure that any of the kids are his. A woman can only get pregnant once every 9 months (well, once a year by the time the menstrual cycle starts again) but she knows with 100% certainty that any child she bares will be hers. Surely on some kind of instinctive level this encourages males to put it about a bit while females can afford to be a lot more selective on who they take for a partner.

If we accept that all living things have some kind of basic desire to pass on their genes before they die then we are no different

wee bit OT but

I'm sure I read an article in New Scientist that suggested it's why the penis is shaped the way it is .. the idea is the end creates some form of vacuum and when you boldly go where every man has gone before your sucking out your predecessors sperm in the process ..thus increasing your chances ..assuming of course you don't go for the money shot at the end

A little more OT, but Revs point raises an interesting point about why humans, as an animal, are weird. Biologically, we as Rev says want to pass on our genes and have done with it, with some desire to protect that future gene investment, which given we are from similar stock to apes probably derived a troop structure.

But as we've advanced we've made that desire culturally unacceptable and for the vast majority straight up unfeasible.

IMO, we've no inherent desire to be monogamous (and few of us are, though many eventually do of course), but a strange twist of how we've made our society makes it something we wish to, and feel we should do. We've gone from a small troop seeking protection and guidance from a alpha parent, to having an absolutely enormous group where we don't really need protection, but as such also desire some structure to the family unit. You could argue that the genetic argument could extend to us now wanting to protect our future gene investment and thus that in turn leads to a desire for monogamy, to make sure our genes make it.

(That is riddled with flaws and holes but it's an interesting way to take a one night fandango thread to ;))

But as we've advanced we've made that desire culturally unacceptable and for the vast majority straight up unfeasible.

I think that might be because we have uniquely developed one trait nothing else on the planet has, the ability to speak. If other animals could communicate with each other as articulately as we can then too they might have developed society and the world would be a very different place. Bit deep for a thread which is basically asking whether you got your leg over with a complete stranger last weekend though.

I suspect its probably because the option has never been available to me so far but I dont think id enjoy a one night stand, id rather be in a relationship with a girl that I love, as sex to me is an intimate act.

Society has gone to the other extreme these days where its cool to sleep around and stuff and '**** buddies'? way to lose self respect :thumb: Where as in my head with my romanticised views, Im trying to hold onto the view that its to be shared between two people who love each other.

In short, no I dont like one night stands. As i say though, average looks and little to no confidence have probably restricted my offers thus far and skewed my views on the subject somewhat.

6. Ummm. What? I don't see how anyone would perceive that having sex with someone who afterwards doesn't want to see you again, would be a self esteem boost! You boys are mental.

That is basically society. It is usually other girls who say that the girl who sleeps around is a slag though. Blokes will probably just try to **** her.

Spoken so poetically Nay! :lol:

many many years ago before I met undisputably the best woman in the world I had a bit of a one nighter.

I was in the local discotheque, called the Fantasia Lounge but known locally as 'the fanny'. Met a girl who was new to town and clearly keen to, er, make new friends. Went back to hers until the early hours and had some very stimulating conversation. Early hours I made my excuses, legged it home, quick wash and change and back to work. I was a bit cheesed off because you could see where I worked from the house I'd been in all night. Anyway, jogged home, got sorted and jogged back to work a little late and a lot knackered.

New woman on reception, had a quick chat, turns out she's also new to town. Where you living? asks I. That house there, she says, pointing at the house I've been in all night.

ooooooo.k. nice. Had an incredible urge to mention I knew her daughter, but resisted.

Spoken so poetically Nay! :lol:

If a bird **** 10 guys in 12 months she's a slag.

If a guy does it he's gay

Â