One Night Stands

b6bloke

Yea Dante, you seem like a pretty cool guy, but at the same time A COMPLETE PUSSY! :lol:

just chill, stop trying to find 'the one', it'll happen when it happens but until then, just enjoy being single. Do what you got to do and man up ;)

You don't seem comfortable in your own skin, learn to be and bitches that make sanwiches will flock to be with you.

Yeah, I'm not made for ONS.

Today I just feel... I dunno, uncertain. Like we texted and stuff yesterday, I wanna see her again, don't wanna not text her in case she thinks I'm being evasive, don't wanna text her in case she thinks I'm being in your face about it all... I'm not built this way. I'm not doing it again.

:oops:

Any chance that this one-night could turn into something more serious? It sounds like you're quite keen.

Dunno. She is great fun and the night was a blast. Whether I could see it going anywhere? I don't know.

Maybe i'm just a sociable creature and because she has shown interest I feel the need to maintain it? All I know is that waking up alone this morning was crap compared to waking up with someone in your arms the morning before.

I'll just take it as it goes and not force any issue. My sails are up and I'm ready to let the wind take me.

You want to hear something funny?

Dunno. She is great fun and the night was a blast. Whether I could see it going anywhere? I don't know.

Maybe i'm just a sociable creature and because she has shown interest I feel the need to maintain it? All I know is that waking up alone this morning was crap compared to waking up with someone in your arms the morning before.

I'll just take it as it goes and not force any issue. My sails are up and I'm ready to let the wind take me.

You want to hear something funny?

tshirt-m-ghey-Black-art-280.gif

Go on whats funny, Dante?

XD

It's funny to me anyway.

I was texting a girl last week regarding the party on Saturday (where I pulled). I just came out and said 'Bring a bag, you're coming back with me'. I never got a reply back so left it. Started talking to lass 2 during the night (the girl I went home with) and lass 1 started getting really flirty with me prior to my leaving. Obviously I didn't pursue it, but now she's constantly texting and messaging me on FB.

She jelly?

I had a friend who went to Japan for a year at Uni. He said picking up girls there was ridiculously easy. He's 6 foot 4 and "western" and said it was like being a kid in a sweet shop.

I'd imagine Korea would be quite similar Tom?!

Its a tough call, you get called hansome all the time for being white and girls flirt alot. I get given a lot of numbers and invites to parties by Korean girls but I dont think its about sex. One i dont think they do one night stands or **** buddys, i get the impression its a long dating game over here and secondly being seen with a fireigner especially a guy is pretty cool in daejeon. They may just want you as an accessory to hang out with and make them and there friends look cool

Though the flirting and attention is kind of fun!

Had a nice one nighter on Sunday night...went to a BarFly xmas party with a mate and two birds, one of which I had just met and a one I hadnt ever met. I pulled the one I hadnt ever met. We all drank and had good times at the pub, I went back with the two birds as my mate was after a bartender chica. Once me and the two girls get back to their place we start talking and somehow age gets brought up. The one that I ended up shagging admitted she was 19 and had a fake ID for bars.

I still went ahead and plowed, great time. Buuuut I wonder, I'm 27 years old, is it wrong the 8 year difference? I don't really see an issue but I can see some people really offended. What bothers me most abut it is that she is younger than my sister and I always said I wouldnt get with girls younger than my sis, (She's 23).

And yea, hopefully this one nighter turns into a regular occurrence, cause it was that fun. Hence why I ask.

I just think it's funny that 18 is the cut off. I'm no pedo ass but the age thing kinda reminds me of Rev's? ideas about countries borders. It's just an imaginary line. Some "adults" aren't even adults when they hit 18. Some people are adults looong before they are 18. I get the law, I mean I don't dispute that. But I just think that it's funny that 18 has become this age stigma where in if they are a milli-second over 18 it's fair game, morally and legally. Anyways else get the point I'm trying to make here?

Â